Shen Yuhuai's eyes fell on the commercial car next to him, "Okay, then I'll go there."

There were also several employees in the parking lot who came to help, and Chen Qizhao asked them to find small things and tell him.

Seeing Shen Yuhuai going to the commercial vehicle, Chen Qizhao walked quickly to the side of the vehicle, checked the outside of the vehicle first, and found no problem with the tires, so he casually asked the staff who followed him, "Who is in charge of these vehicles? Repaired?"

When the staff heard the words, they pointed to Chen Qizhao: "Oh, this is Master Liu, and the two there are Master Chen and Master Tang."

"Then it should be almost repaired, right?" Chen Qizhao opened the rear door.

The staff will answer any questions: "It's all repaired, and someone will come and drive the car away at night."

The car is all repaired... Chen Qizhao glanced at the time, he was going to leave at night, I'm afraid that the surnamed Liu would not have enough time to do something. Then close the other party and someone handed things over to him. It is more likely that something was put in the car, rather than the vehicle itself.

Chen Qizhao rummaged through the surroundings, small things might stay in the car, but big things might not stay there. Judging from the photo of the email just sent, it looks like it's packed in a box... Is there anything that needs to be put in the car but is not easily noticeable?

The employees in the parking lot were already checking the seams of the seats, but Chen Qizhao retreated and went directly into the passenger seat. He checked every corner of the front seat and found nothing suspicious. Just as he was thinking about other positions, he suddenly saw the rearview mirror when he raised his eyes.

A piece of jade and an amulet bag hung on the rear-view mirror in the car. Chen Qizhao knew that there was this thing on the vehicle at home. It was the incense talisman that his mother Zhang Yazhi specially asked for from the temple, and prayed for the family to travel safely. Chen Qizhao stretched out his hand to squeeze the talisman bag, and pinched the talisman paper inside through the cotton. He squeezed it down, but suddenly stopped his hand.

In the next second, his face darkened a bit, and he directly removed the amulet bag from the rearview mirror.

After opening the talisman bag, he carefully took out the talisman paper from the inside, and finally saw a black thing the size of a fingernail at the bottom of the talisman bag. He took out the thing, his face suddenly sank a little... If he guessed correctly, this should be a GPS signal.

Someone asked Master Liu to put this thing in order to monitor the location of the vehicle with GPS.

Jiang Yuze knew that the Chen family's vehicle would be regularly repaired. After the car left the parking lot tonight, there would be no accidents for the next half month, and Chen Shiming would use this car to travel. It is difficult for Jiang Yuze to place personnel in Chen Shiming's assistant group. It is not so easy to get Chen Shiming's specific itinerary. It is estimated that this is the way to risk using a GPS locator, and the information that can be obtained by monitoring the position of the vehicle... It is conceivable that the other party is What's on your mind.

Chen Qizhao thought of the illegally driven truck that collided with Chen Shiming's vehicle in his previous life, and his fingers holding the transmitter tightened a little.

Thinking of this, he put the signal back into the amulet bag and hung up the rearview mirror.

The staff happened to see it, and suddenly felt that Er Shao was a little too exaggerated.