Cousin Chen Liyao was sitting next to him, and when he heard the words, he simply responded, his eyes on Chen Qizhao and he would soon lower his head and play with his mobile phone.

Chen Jianhong said politely, "Li Yao is also good."

"This child is boring, how can he compare to Shi Mingqishao, and his usual grades are average." Uncle Chen said with a bit of hatred for iron and steel, and said to Chen Jianhong, "This is not a time for him to strive for success. Said he wanted to go to our company to hone his memoirs, but after three days of fishing and two days of netting, my people didn't dare to disobey him, and they didn't learn anything. Oh, by the way, brother, do you have any? For a simpler position, I will send Li Yao to you, let him learn from Shi Ming, and help me manage the company in the future."

Chen Liyao didn't speak, but he already looked at Chen Shiming.

"Learn from my brother?" Chen Qizhao suddenly laughed, "Let's not, he didn't even bring me, he wouldn't have time to bring someone. Since it's better to learn from me, Feihong still has a few vacancies, come here. It's a good day to fuck."

Uncle Chen said, "You're still in school, so how can you..."

Chen Qizhao said again: "My brother is still at work, why? Third uncle looks down on me?"

Chen Jianhong said in a timely manner: "If you want to practice, it is really best to start from the basics. The headquarters is complicated, and it may be easier to go to the subsidiary to study with Qizhao. The two are of the same age and can usually get along better."

Chen Qizhao noticed the change in the other party's expression, and as expected, he saw the embarrassed look on Uncle Chen's face. This time, I was just looking for a job for my child, but I just wanted Chen Liyao to go to Chen Shiming to make money. Who doesn't know that the projects under Chen Shiming's hands are now very profitable.

In the last life, Uncle Chen did more things. He has no ability. Every time he comes here, he uses a certain project excuse to tell Chen Jianhong to invest. In fact, this type of investment is wasted every time, and the money thrown in Basically don't come back.

The Chen family has a great business, and Chen Jianhong's brother in S City is the only one left with Uncle Chen, and he doesn't care about him in terms of brotherhood. However, such a person is greedy, and making concessions again and again will only make him worse.

Chen Qizhao glanced at the location of the restaurant from the corner of his eye, and came with a meal, there was so much to do. He opened his mouth and said, "Uncle San has also invested in a lot of projects before. He specializes in surgery. After all, the market is different. What I learn here is really not useful."

Seeing this, Uncle Chen said, "That's right, Qi Zhao is still busy with his studies, so why would he be embarrassed to ask Li Yao to trouble you?"

Chen Qizhao smiled: "The third uncle also asked my dad to get a lot of investment before, and now the project should be finalized, why don't I let my cousin go to practice. In the end, it's best to start with your own business."

After he finished speaking, he asked, "Uncle San should have a good business this year, right? So many projects?"

Uncle Chen didn't speak anymore. He really brought a project here today.

But when Chen Qizhao said this, he was not easy to speak.

After Chen Qizhao messed up like this, Uncle Chen was not easy to speak, and could only climb close to Chen Jianhong.

Speaking of dry mouth in the back, I wanted to take the initiative to talk about asking for money several times, but I was inexplicably interrupted. Seeing that it was late, Chen Jianhong took the initiative to say that there was something to do in the evening, and Uncle Chen didn't stay much, just when he left. He glared at Chen Qizhao fiercely.