The contact email address of their studio can be found, indicating that this person is not simple.

"It's boring to check the little stars. I still like to pick up the capitalist's material."

"Hey, don't worry about it, use money to do things and talk less. How much will the boss give you this time?"

"This number." Hua Shirt breathed out his smoke, "The boss said it will be done in a week."

After he finished speaking, he stopped, "Isn't that the New Year? Yes, this year's New Year is lively."

-*

The Shen family in S city is very lively at night.

In the living room, people from the Shen Yan family were drinking tea and talking about business matters. Yan Kaiqi returned to China for development. For some things, he needed to rely on the elders in S city. In addition, the Shen Yan family had been friends for many years, and they had a lot of business contacts. The Shen family welcomes the Yan family's desire to return to China for development.

Yan Kailin felt that his brother was enough of a workaholic, but in fact, once they started chatting, Uncle Shen and Shen Xuelan were not inferior. When the three workaholics started talking, it would last for three hours.

While Aunt Shen was adding tea, she occasionally joined the discussion.

He quietly glanced at Shen Yuhuai on the single-seat sofa next to him. The man was wearing casual home clothes and had a book with a thick brick on his lap. He was quietly flipping through the book regardless of the surrounding environment.

Seemingly noticing his gaze, Shen Yuhuai looked sideways slightly, with a little doubt in his eyes.

Yan Kailin moved to the side, "Brother Huai, you can keep reading even if you are so noisy?"

Shen Yuhuai's eyes stopped for a while and then put it back on the book: "It's okay."

Yan Kailin: "..."

He suddenly understood why Shen Yuhuai could become someone else's child, just because of this ability to stick to himself in the noise.

Noticing Yan Kailin's probing eyes many times, Shen Yuhuai asked, "Are you bored?"

"Yeah." Yan Kailin sat near him and whispered, "You said how long will my brother have to talk, it's almost half past ten, I feel embarrassed to disturb your house, sister Xuelan doesn't sleep for beauty Do you feel it?"

Shen Yuhuai raised his eyes and looked at the person on the opposite side, seeing the interest on the faces of Father Shen and Shen Xuelan, "Let's wait another half an hour."

half an hour......

"That's too long... I can't get it in time." Yan Kailin's face was full of confusion. It would take at least 40 minutes to get to the bar from this place. When he used to drink, everyone else had finished drinking and changed the venue. What else would he do? what! It's not difficult to get a taxi here, but he doesn't dare to go out to get a taxi in front of his brother. In the end, Yan Kaiqi will definitely say that he is ignorant.

Hearing the sound of pressing the screen in a hurry, Shen Yuhuai raised his head slightly: "Are you in a hurry?"

"It's a little..." Yan Kailin's eyes lit up, "Brother Huai, are you free now? I want to go out in a hurry, please help me."

Shen Yuhuai asked, "What's the matter?"

Yan Kailin smiled ingratiatingly, and leaned a little closer to Shen Yuhuai, "It's really urgent, I can't tell my brother."