Chapter 81: What's Your Problem With Shashi?

(895) Words

(Shashi's POV)

It's been... I don't even know how long. Echo, Cisco, Frostee and I were all sitting on the couch. Cisco and Frostee resorted to playing rock, paper, scissors. Echo was making paper airplanes and throwing them at Cisco and Frostee. The door opened and Tony walked out.

Shashi- Hey man.

Tony- Hey.

Frostee- Where's Layla?

Tony- She went to go take a shower.

Echo- She better hope we don't hit any turbulence.

Tony- She should be out soon.

25 Minutes Later...

Layla walked out of the room in her red leather jacket. What's with her and that jacket? She sat down right next to me. I elbowed her in the arm.

Layla- Hey!

Shashi- What? You going soft?

Layla- No!

Shashi- Then why did you freak out when I elbowed you?

Layla- Did Ms. Nowhere give the stuff back?

Shashi- No. She left us with nothing to do.

Layla- That's annoying.

Shashi- Hey.  Why do you always wear that jacket?

Layla- My... my mom gave it to me. She said it looked like the Starlord jacket.

Shashi- From the movie, you watched repeatedly?

Tony- She still does. It plays in our house on repeat every day. And when that's not on, a different Marvel movie is.

Layla- Yea... I always say that I'm just like Starlord. Lost their mom to cancer, was taken in by criminals, became one, then got changed for the better.

Shashi- That does kinda sound like you. That's pretty cool. Especially the constantly-watching Marvel.

Tony- She knows like every word. To almost every movie.

Layla- He's not wrong!

After Landing In LA...

(Layla's POV)

We all unloaded the cars and went into the garage.

Tony- Welcome to the new and improved garage Shashi!

Shashi- Oh wow! You guys fixed it up pretty good ever since the fire explosion thing almost a year back!

Echo- Yea. I had to re-paint the whole place.

Shashi- Looks nice!