Chapter 68: Real Mission

(969) Words

(Layla's POV)

4 Months Later...

This is just a little catch-up on everything that has happened. Toretto and I got our dog. Her name is Lucy and she is in the new dog spy training academy. Ms. Nowhere is almost 5 months pregnant. Toretto and I officially live together and just had both of our birthdays. We are all 20 except for Frostee. He is almost 17. I still watch Annie every once in a while. She has gotten a lot bigger.

Toretto and I woke up to the sound of his phone ringing. I groaned and rolled over. I pulled the blanket over my head.

Tony- Hello? Wait. For real this time? Okay. Yea she's here too. Okay. On our way.

Layla- On our way where?

Tony- We got a new mission.

Layla- A real one?

Tony- Yes. It's not that bad... yet.

Layla- What does that mean?

Tony- No idea. That's what Nowhere said. Come on... we gotta go!

We got out of bed and got ready as quickly as possible. We grabbed our keys and drove to the garage. The rest of the gang was already there.

Ms. Nowhere- Everyone ready?

Frostee- Yup.

Echo- Where are we going?

Ms. Nowhere- Not Disney...

Layla- Then where?

Ms. Nowhere- Sydney, Australia.

Tony- Australia?!

Cisco- DUDE THERE ARE KOALAS THERE!

I rolled my eyes.

Layla- What's happening in Sydney?

Ms. Nowhere- Get on the plane and I'll tell you kids everything I know.

We all got on the plane and heard our cars getting loaded up too. We all gathered around the hologram table and a picture of a man popped up.

Ms

Ms. Nowhere- This is Dakar Madden. His wife and son died during the fight against DANN in LA. Now he wants to destroy the agency as revenge.

Layla- Great.

Tony- Then we just go stop him.

Ms. Nowhere- That's not it. I had some agents go down there to stop him already. He stole their equipment and now has access to the entire agency.

Cisco- That's not good.

Echo- So we have to stop him before he takes the agency down from the inside?