Chapter 20: Night At The Hospital

(298) Words

(Layla's POV)

The nurse said that I can go home in the morning, but I have to stay overnight. Toretto is gonna stay with me tonight.

Layla- Where are you gonna sleep?

Tony- I'll just sleep in the chair. 

Layla- There is no way that the chair is comfortable.

Tony- I'll be fine!

Layla- No. I got plenty of room up here.

Tony- No you sleep in the bed and I'll sleep here.

Layla- Excuse me! I wasn't asking if you wanted to sleep up here. I was saying that you are going to sleep up here.

Tony- Fine. Ms. Gray...

I punched his arm as he got up and climbed into the bed next to me.

Layla- See. Plenty of room.

Tony- Yea, yea.

I curled up right next to Toretto. I had my head on his chest and he was holding me tight. Then a while later the door opened and the lights automatically turned on. Toretto sat up, I tried to get up but I couldn't. 

Nurse- Sorry. I have to do the required 2-hour blood pressure check.

Layla- You're fine. What do you need me to do? 

Nurse- I just need you to sit there and let me put this around your arm. 

Layla- Okay.

She took my blood pressure and checked some of the screens around me. 

Nurse- You look all good. I'll be back to check again in 2 hours. 

Tony- Alright. Thank you!

Toretto leaned back and pulled me back into the position we were in before. 

Tony- Well, we have 2 hours. We should try to get some sleep before she comes back in.

Layla- Night Toretto!

Tony- Night Layla. 

He kissed the top of my head and I fell asleep soon after. We had a long day, so we were really tired. I am excited to go home tomorrow and get back to the crew.