Chapter 25: The Reunion PART 2

(369) Words

(Layla's POV)

I looked over at Toretto and thought I should go say Hi to Dom and his dad. He looked over at me, so I tilted my head. Trying to tell him to come over her and help me up. He looked confused so I pushed out my chair and he started walking over to help me. I didn't need him to physically pick me up, but I needed him to help me get up without stretching my stomach too fast. Moving it around pulls on the stitches and that REALLY HURTS! I also can't tell Toretto that it hurts, cause he will make me go home. And I don't want to leave!

Tony- You good?

Layla- Yea. 

Tony- What did you need?

Layla- I wanted to go say hi to Dom and your dad.

Tony- Oh okay.

After I got up all the way and was ready to walk over to everyone, I held my stomach like I always do when I walk. Toretto always puts his had around my waist to help me balance. I am so lucky to have him to help me!

(Tony's Grandma's POV)

I watched Layla get up. Anthony had to help her and when she stood up, she was holding her stomach. I am not sure, but I think that something else is going on between those two. And I'm going to figure it out. I leaned over to my daughter and she had the same confused look on her face.

My daughter- (whisper) Is she pregnant!?!?

Me- I don't know. I hope not! They are way to young to have a baby!

My daughter- Well don't you think Tony would have told us?

Me- Maybe she asked him to keep it a secret.

(3rd Person POV)

Tony's Grandma and mom were completely wrong. Well, not completely. Layla did ask Tony to keep it a secret, but they were not pregnant! She didn't want to have to explain the whole long story about how she got shot to everyone. It was still pretty fresh on her mind, and she didn't want everyone to figure out they were spies. You can't really say, "Oh I got shot at work." Without explaining how you got shot at work! They couldn't risk their secret job getting out!