Chapter 9: Nightmare

(335) Words

(Tony's POV)

Frostee was checking any way that he could to find Shashi.

Tony- Any luck yet?

Frostee- I think I found him.

Ms. Nowhere- Okay then where is he?

Frostee- Right here.

Frostee pointed to a green dot on the screen.

Echo- Are you sure?

Frostee- It is the best chance we've got.

Ms. Nowhere- Alright! Let's go get him.

Echo- Hold up, Nowhere. What is the plan here?

Ms. Nowhere- The plan, is to talk to Shashi and figure out a better plan for getting Layla back other than just handing him over to Cleve.

(Layla's POV)

I was trying to think of a happy memory to help me try to fall asleep. I thought about the time Toretto took me to see an amazing view.

Tony- Hey. Can I take you somewhere really cool?

Layla- Sure.

We drove off in Toretto's car and got to the top of a hill. There was a little budding tree at the top. And the view was amazing! You could see the city and the beach.

Layla- It's beautiful!

Tony- I thought you would like it.

I turned around to see him just standing there. We sat up there for a while then went back to the garage for a movie night with the family.

Then I fell asleep. I had a dream that seemed all so familiar.

Tony- Hey. Can I take you somewhere really cool?

Layla- Sure.

We drove off in Toretto's car and got to the top of a hill. There was a little budding tree at the top. And the view was amazing! You could see the city and the beach.

Layla- It's beautiful!

Tony- I thought you would like it.

I turned around to see Cleve Kelso! 

Cleve- Your friends have failed me. You know what happens now.

And he came up behind me and shoved me off the edge!

I woke up quickly and was really upset. Why did Cleve come and ruin my dream? And what did it mean? Was something trying to tell me that my family wasn't going to come to save me?