Chapter 14: Explaining The Plan

(340) Words

(Tony's POV)

Shashi had the good idea to trick Cleve into thinking Layla was his granddaughter. I think it could work, but it kinda scares me. I don't want to put Layla in danger again. We just got her back, I don't want to lose her again! We went to Ms. Nowhere to see what she thought about it. 

Ms. Nowhere- This plan is crazy! But it might just work. Layla, are you sure about this? You would be completely out in the open and in a lot of danger.

Layla- I think it'll work. Plus, as long as it all goes right, Cleve won't have time to put me in danger.

Shashi- That's the plan at least. We hope that he believes you and hope it distracts him long enough to surround him and catch him. 

Tony- We need to make sure that Layla is gonna be okay.

Layla- I can handle myself!

Ms. Nowhere- We do need to make sure that you're not walking into a trap and that Cleve walks into our trap.

Tony- Okay. Just please be careful!

Layla- I'll be fine Toretto!

She took my hand and I looked down at it. She quickly realized what she was doing and pulled her hand away.

Shashi- We will all be there too. She won't be alone.

Ms. Nowhere- Let's tell the others the plan and get started. 

(A While Later)

Frostee- Layla are you sure about this?

Layla- I think it's our only option!

Tony- I tried to talk her out of it, but she made up her mind! It is no use Frostee. Layla is just stubborn.

Layla- Excuse me!?

Tony- I mean... umm... uhhh... she made her mind up and umm... I can't... change... it?

Layla- That was a terrible save.

Tony- Well... You're not mad anymore!

Layla- Ugh! You're really annoying ya know.

Tony- But still love me!

Layla- Who told you that?

Tony- No one. I just figured you cared about me since you're always trusting me with my crazy plans. 

Layla- I do go along with your crazy plans. Probably because without me, you'd be dead by now. 

Tony- That's true.