Chapter 57: The Vacation -Part 1

(681) Words

(Layla's POV)

We got to our hotel and we had 2 rooms. One was for Cisco, Frostee, Echo, Toretto, and me. The other one was for Ms. Nowhere, Palindrome, Gary, and Julius. The 5 of us walked into our room to see two beds and a couch. There was a tv on the dresser that had Disney music playing. It showed the hour the parks were open and the weather.

Frostee- This place is sick!

Cisco- Yea bro!

Layla- Wow!

Echo- mhmhmh

Tony- This is so cool!

Ms. Nowhere- I'm trusting you kids to behave yourselves in here. Please don't destroy the place!

Frostee- We'll try our best!

Ms. Nowhere- We'll be right next door if you kids need anything. Take this...

She threw Toretto a duffle bag.

Ms. Nowhere- And put those on so we can go to the park.

She closed the door and Toretto opened the bag to find outfits for everyone.

Frostee- Star Wars!?!?

Layla- Yea. That means we are going to Hollywood Studios.

Cisco- How do you know all this Disney stuff?

Layla- I have some... experience. Now, come on. We gotta get ready if we wanna ride everything!

We all changed and I found 2 pairs of Star Wars ears. They had little X-wings on them with lightsabers going through the bow in the middle. I tossed one to Echo and she put them on. I put mine on my head and we all went out to meet Ms. Nowhere.

Ms. Nowhere- You kids ready?

Echo- Heck yea!

Cisco- Let's go!

He started to run down the hall. He has no idea where he is going!

Frostee- So how do we get there? Please don't tell me we have to get back in that small, sweaty van!

Palindrome- There are buses that go to each park.

Layla- Alright. Let's go get on one of those buses and start this trip off properly!

We all waited in line for the bus to come and one finally showed up. It's about noon so we will hopefully get some food at the park. Toretto sat down next to me and put his hand on my knee.

Tony- You excited?

Layla- Yea! It's just gonna feel a little weird. You know. Since the first time I came here... my mom... was... alive. And the rest... I was on the run.

Tony- Hey. It'll be fine. You have us. And if you need to take a break from it all... just tell me. We can go for a walk somewhere or get some food.

Layla- Thanks Toretto.

Ms. Nowhere- Here. I forgot to give these to you. They are magic bands. They are like your park ticket so DONT LOSE THEM! I will not be buying you new ones. I'm not made of money. This trip was expensive enough.

Palindrome- But it will be worth it! We are gonna have so much fun!

Layla- Can you tell whose idea it was to come on this trip?

Tony- nooooo. It's way too hard to figure out!

We laughed and Ms. Nowhere looked at us like, "YOU BETTER NOT BE LAUGHING AT ME!"

The bus pulled to a stop and when we got off... I could feel the nice, warm Florida sun. It feels different than the California sun. I mean I know it's all the same sun... but it just feels different. I can't really explain it.

Layla- Toretto I gotta ask you a favor.

Tony- What is it?

We started to walk behind the rest of the crew.

Layla- I'm worried this place is gonna make me soft! So if I start singing, dancing, or seems like the magic is rubbing off on me... I want you to snap me out of it. I don't want anyone to think I'm goin soft.

Tony- Well I know one of your soft spots!

He poked my ribs and I squealed holding my side. I punched his arm and he held it as if I actually hurt him. Which I didn't. My boyfriend is just a baby!

Ms. Nowhere- Would you two stop messing around and scan in?!

We didn't even realize that everyone else had already scanned their magic bands and were waiting for us to get into the park too!

Layla- Comin!