Chen Qizhao didn't want her to worry too much. "It's not a big deal, just drink the wrong thing."

Prescribing medicine is a trivial matter. In his last life, he encountered more pitfalls, and he prescribed countless medicines on various occasions... This time, he was negligent. He clearly noticed but relaxed his vigilance, but it was also a coincidence. In a sense, at least Lin Shizhong treated him. Doubt lessened.

"Why is there nothing serious?" Zhang Yazhi said, "Your brother said that you were talking nonsense on the way to the hospital."

Chen Qizhao was taken aback. "Me?"

"It's you." Chen Shiming glanced at him when he heard the words. "Drag Yu Huai to talk nonsense, didn't know what to say, whispered, and when he got out of the car, he was still holding on to other people's clothes."

Chen Qizhao: "..."

He looked at Chen Shiming and said in surprise, "I think I took the wrong medicine, not you."

Chen Shiming said, "What do you mean?"

"No, I feel like your level of making up words is like taking the wrong medicine." Chen Qizhao didn't remember his behavior of talking nonsense.

Chen Shiming: "...I really should record your performance last night."

Zhang Yazhi watched the two brothers bickering and didn't stop her. Seeing that Chen Qizhao had the energy to talk to others, she was even more relieved. She picked up the fruit knife and began to peel the apple.

Chen Shiming's company still has something to do. Seeing Zhang Yazhi coming to take care of him, he said a few words and left quickly.

"But thanks to Yu Huai's help this time, it was the hospital that he and your brother brought you to, and he helped to get the report." Zhang Yazhi said while peeling the fruit, "It was he who noticed the problem first, if not for him. Remind us that the first scene at that time may not be preserved.”

The most important thing is the cup that Chen Qizhao drank. It is said that the waiter in question wanted to remove the wine and destroy the evidence, but he couldn't find a chance to act. When the accident happened, Shen Yuhuai warned that it might be alcohol intake, so he was in Shen Yuhuai's office. Found the wine glass elsewhere with a reminder.

Because Chen Qizhao replaced the champagne with orange juice halfway through.

Chen Qizhao remembered a little, he remembered that Shen Yuhuai sent him to the lounge, "I know."

"However, Yu Huai hasn't changed much since he was a child. I still remember that he and Xue Lan were only a little older when they came to the house." Zhang Yazhi said in a soft voice, thinking, "How old was he at the time...? Junior high school? Like When you were in second grade."

"He's four years older than me." Chen Qizhao closed his eyes and rested slightly. He still had a headache after the medicine. "My second grade should be his sixth grade, elementary school."

It is also possible to skip grades. After all, with Shen Yuhuai's IQ level, elementary school... After he finished speaking, he suddenly realized something, and suddenly opened his eyes. "Wait, he has been to our house?"

"I've been there." Zhang Yazhi said with a smile, "You forgot? When you were a child, you often played with him, and you quarreled about not wanting your eldest brother, rushing to come to be the child of the Shen family, and insisting that Shen Yuhuai be your brother. "

Chen Qizhao had no impression at all, "When did it happen? Why don't I have an impression."

He only remembered that during Chen Shiming's high school days, Shen Xuelan did come to the house occasionally, but Shen Yuhuai was not at that time.