THE HALF BROTHER

'Underestimate me. It'll be fun' ~ Hope Angelina Rivaah Lilith Rosalie Cadman Sinner Chauhan

Once again, the meeting room was occupied with a less number than before. Tensions ran high as people filed in. 

"Is Ajax needed?" Santino asked. Hope shook her head.

"She's here for three days. Leave them alone." she replied.

"Okay Tino, you first." she said.

"It was Morgan but there were a few of Walsh's men in the attackers." 

"So there is a possibility that Morgan has Atriya." she muttered. Sterling shook his head.

"We have eyes and ears in the air and on water. She never crossed the country."

"But he said that he found her." Everett pointed out, his gaze set on Cassian.

"I said I found her. I never said I found Atriya." he grumbled.

"Whom did you find then?" he shot back.

"Tell me you aren't joking." Hope whispered. Cassian smiled.

"As real as it gets, Little Don." he replied, pushing his laptop towards her. 

"Holy lord, we found her." she whispered grinning slowly.

"Don't tell me we found baby Rea." Zaiden breathed out peeking into the screen.

"Okay, clueless peeps here." Theron interrupted them. " Care to clue us in?"

"Remember the photos I showed you of a little Reagan?" Evangeline asked. He nodded.

"Well she was missing and we found her." she squealed. Hope's phone rang. Her smile widened as she answered it. Azil motioned to put it on speaker. She nodded.

"Cat-man. I was just about to call you." she said.

"I got her, Lils." came a male voice.

 "I got Atriya Alva with me." " I found little Rea."

Stunned silence followed after the admission.

"Where did you find her?" the man asked.

"Nocatee." she answered, her face grim.

"Nocatee?" the man questioned. 

"I know. It's a 45 minute drive from the Base."

"Doesn't matter." the man dismissed. "Just get her to me safely." his voice cracked at the end.

"I will." she replied. "What about your side?" 

"Well, turns out there are still men loyal to that asshole. He's working with Morgan. I found her in the mansion." 

"How's she?" 

"Bruises from the rope and a little shaken. Otherwise she's fine." the man replied.

"Meet me at Nashville's Base. I start in an hour." she informed him. The man hummed before disconnecting the call.

"Who was that?" Vincent asked.

"Cathal Walsh. Our dearest half-brother." Hope replied.

"I thought we didn't trust the Irish Don." 

"Wrong. We don't trust the Irish Mafia." she corrected. " We trust the Don."

"So, what now?" Devon asked her.

'Now, we find Rea." she replied. "Gear up Eroe, you, Azil and I are going on a road trip." She winked at him.

"And then, Bradley Walsh is going to wish he never laid a hand on my niece." she concluded with a dark smile.

"Who?"

"Reagan Walsh, the little three year old is Cat's niece by blood and his daughter by law. And Bradley has a dumb habit of threatening Cathal with her when he refuses to do something he orders. Three months back, he refused to an alliance with the Chinese and Bradley had someone get Rea in retaliation. "

"And we are going to end Bradley in the next 72 hours. Now, Storm, where is the asshole I asked you to find."

"We haven't found him. But he's still in the city." Storm answered her.

"Well, then find him by the time I get back. I have a score to settle with him." she snapped before walking away.

"Come on Storm." Eriks murmured as he stood up.  She sighed.

"I'm going to break his bones."  she grumbled following him out.

ONE OF THE SHORTEST CHAPTERS I'VE WRITTEN SO FAR. 

I am having a writer's block. I have the story mapped out but the execution is never satisfactory. I keep writing and deleting parts. I'll update as soon as I get some good content.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

With Love,

Mayi.

Toodles.