SILVER D'ABOVILLE

Keep calm fratelli, for the worst is yet to come ~ Hope Sinner

 Everyone was waiting in the dining room, seated around the dining table, waiting for Hope and Meenakshi so they could start lunch. Meenakshi came in with a bunch of albums handing them to Ajax.

"Those enough or do you want more?" she asked with a teasing smile.

"Those are enough" he muttered.

All the chatter quietened when Hope came in. The atmosphere tensed. Ajax stood up.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"It's Nora."  she muttered. 

"You're leaving?" Everett asked her with a frown. It was then the others noticed a black and grey backpack at her side.

"She can just come here, right?" Meenakshi said.

"Are you kidding? Dimitri will have my head served on a silver platter if I ask her to come here."

Meenakshi chuckled. "True, though he can't have your head."

"What happened?" Ajax questioned.

"It's complicated. She said it was important."

Ajax frowned. His thoughts were all over the place. Nora never took anything seriously. So  if she said it was important then it was. 

"Where are you going?" Devon asked. He didn't want her to go anywhere. But in the past few days, he also learnt that when Hope was set on doing something, then there was no stopping her.

"Home. Jacksonville."

"When?" he asked.

"I leave in 30 minutes. I'll be back in three  days at max"

"You can't actually be serious about sending her all the way to Jacksonville" Rueben exclaimed. Instantly eight pairs of eyes turned to him. Devon and Raziel were glaring at him. Finally Hope spoke.

"Do you honestly think you can stop me? I would like to see you try." Her Britain accent came out thick. Her voice soft yet deadly calm. He gulped.

"I wouldn't stand in her way if I were you." Raziel added and Ajax nodded. 

"Just stay safe and call me everyday" Devon muttered. She nodded.

All the boys were gathered in the living room. It has been five hours since Hope left while Meenakshi and Raziel followed shortly. Ajax has asked them to meet him in the living room at 6PM though he didn't tell them why. So now they were waiting for him to show up.

"Pensi che stara bene?" (Do you think she will be fine?) Vincent asked. He has been silent when Hope left. He didn't want her to leave, but he saw that determined glint so he had wisely kept his mouth shut. But he was worried.

"Non lo so ma spero che lo sia" (I don't know but I hope she is) Hayes responded.

"Anch'io fratello lo faccio anch'io" (So do I brother, so do I) Everett muttered under his breath.

The doorbell rang. Devon frowned. Then he remembered Riven. He was going to die. He sighed as he got up to answer the door. "Merda" (Crap) he mumbled. He was surprised to find Atriya along with his brother at the door. He lead them inside. He held up a hand to stop Riven from asking any questions. 

"Just go to your rooms. Meet me in the living room in 15. I'll get you upto the situation."

Ajax sighed as he looked at everyone gathered in the living room. He has been informed about the new arrivals as soon as he got down with the albums. Now he was waiting for the other two to get down. He sat up straight as he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. He looked at them. Riven looked like an older version of him. The only difference between Riven and Rueben was the scar Riven has near his left eyebrow.