THIA EMELYNE LILITH MORGAN

You will never know how strong you are if you don't fight for yourself. ~Atriya Alva

Ajax parked his car in front of a building that looked like a cross between a two storeyed house and a godown. His car was followed by Viren's, Erik's and Natalya's shortly. Ajax led them towards the door. He placed his eye near the scanner.

"Scan identified. Ajax. Welcome to Base 6." a mechanical voice blared through the speaker as the door opened. Hayes looked around, taking in his surroundings. He was still on guard. The place was modern. It resembled an undercover military base on the inside, yet it had a homey feel to it. A woman was waiting for them inside. She looked to be in her 40's. Her eyes were alert as she scanned them though her body appeared relaxed.

"Aria." Ajax addressed her with a polite nod. She nodded back at him. Enrique gasped while Jason had his mouth hanging open. Aria Cadman was standing before them with a deadly aura. 

"Maddox and Sawyer are inside. They will check you. Don and Jericho are in the tech bay along with Nox. We have Elenore on call and Cassian is here." She informed them and turned around walking in.

"Follow her. Please refrain from irritating anyone. Tensions are currently high." he muttered closing his eyes. Rueben winced looking at Ajax. He looked extremely exhausted yet energized at the same time. His hair was messed up. His right side of the shirt was soaked in blood from the knife cut. He had a bruise forming on his left cheek. 

"Tienila d'occhio" (Keep an eye on her.) he ordered lookin at Addyson. Evangeline and Natalya gave curt nods as they ushered all of them inside. Ajax took in a deep breath and held it in for a few seconds before exhaling. He braced himself as he made his way towards the tech bay.

"Where is Aj going?" Atriya voiced out Vincent's inner question. He's been wondering about it. He went through all the conversations he had with Ajax and Hope, yet none of them ever mentioned having a military base.

"He's going to meet Don Cadman." Aria answered as she led them into a secluded part of the base. It looked like the medical bay. There were two people in the room. A man and a woman. They looked young. 

"Hello Eri, Nat, Eve." the man greeted them with a warm smile.

"Hi Maddox, Sawyer." Natalya greeted them both while the other two gave them a smile.

"Where's Ajax?" the woman asked with a frown as she looked around the room.

"The tech bay." Valeriano answered. She came forward and hugged him. 

"It's good to see you munchkin." Val muttered letting her go.

"The feeling's mutual Bubba." she replied. She gave Maddox a troubled look. He smiled in return. 

"Go." he told her.

"But there are so many here." she objected looking conflicted. He sighed pulling her to his side. 

"I'll treat them. Go check on him." he assured her with a peck on her palm.

"Atriya and I are doctors. We can help." Rueben offered with a kind smile. Atriya nodded in agreement.

"I'm also a doctor." Jason added.

"And we know basic first aid." Eriks spoke pointing towards himself and the other two girls.

Sawyer beamed at them. She picked up a medical kit and rushed out of the room.

"I'm Maddox. Sit down." he motioned towards the chairs and beds. He started treating them one by one while Atriya, Jason and Rueben helped him. 

"So, how do you know the American Don?" Nikon asked them. He winced looking at Eriks's arm. The cut was looking nasty. Realization dawned upon him when no one answered.