PENDRIVES, VIDEOS,TRAITORS AND NEPHEWS

You are in control of yourself. ~Hope Sinner.

Five hours later all of them were standing infront of a building similar to Base6. The only difference was, this one was bigger, much bigger. There were guards bustling in and out of the building. 

"Welcome to Base one." Rahas said as he lead them inside. He was flanked by Hope and Nox on one side, Aria and Jericho on the other. The others followed them inside. He lead them to a meeting room. There were already a few people waiting for them.

"So, Detroit, San Antonio, Los Angeles, Toronto, London, Bristol, Did I miss anything?" Rahas asked sitting in the chair at the head of the table.

"No, Don. Though London and Bristol haven't arrived yet." a woman spoke, her eyes trained on her laptop. 

"Thanks Nora." Hope replied as she motioned for the rest of them to take seats. 

"Has everyone been warned?" Aria asked.

"Yes." the man beside Nora answered. "I'm Dimitri and she's Elenore, my fiance" 

"Okay. Nora play it." Hope commanded. Elenore gave a nod. A video started playing on the LED screen. 

There was a man in the video. He was standing with his back facing the camera. His brown hair was ruffled. He was holding a phone to his ear with one hand while he rummaged through the drawers with the other. Jericho gasped.

"Yes. The plan is perfect." the man spoke into the phone. He turned around, his green eyes flashed as he heard the opposite person.

"No. Thia will have four guards. But they are well trained. So 15 men it is." he growled into the phone.

"I don't care what you do to that brat. I have no intentions staying here once she's gone. I intend to live my life. If Shiloh ever caught wind of this, I'm as good as dead." 

"I gave you all the information I had access to." 

"Like I said before, Thia is the reason my sister is dead. I don't care what you do to that brat." The video cut off after that. Another video started playing.

"There is a tracking device in her pocket. I put it there this morning. Yes, she still has only four guards." he said. "This ends today." Another video started playing.

"I got the call boss." he spoke.

"She wants to retrieve it." he replied after a while. 

"That was 8hrs ago. He left 7hrs ago." Elenore told them as the video ended.

"He really did it." Jericho mumbled. Aria patted his shoulder.

"Play this." Hope said, handing over the pendrive. She held the chain tight in her hand.

The video started playing after a few seconds. It was set in a cafe. The cafe was filled with people. It looked cozy. The camera was focused on a boy. His greenish blue eyes were cold and his posture tensed as he sat in one of the booths with two drinks.

Hope sucked in a breath. The action made Nora pause the video. Hope breathed in and out a few times trying to keep her emotions at bay, with her head tucked downwards.

'You are in control. Deal with your emotions later. Now, hold your head high. There are things to be done.' she told herself. A couple of minutes later she sat back into the chair. She motioned towards the screen. The video resumed.

The boy sat in the bhooth, clutching a box that looked suspiciously like a jewelry box. A couple of minutes later, a girl entered the booth, a certain silver eyed girl. Just like that, the boy relaxed and the cold expression in his eyes dissipated. His face transformed from a jaded young man to that of a teenager.