In the past, Chen Shiming only thought that this computer was used by Chen Qizhao to play games and surf the Internet. He didn’t think his brother would study professional knowledge and he was even considering hiring a tutor for Chen Qizhao.

“I checked the racetrack carefully and also asked your friends.” Chen Shiming returned his gaze and got to the point. “I apologize to you about this matter. I had preconceptions and misunderstood you without knowing the whole story.”

Chen Qizhao took off his coat and threw it into the bathroom. Then he slightly cocked his head. “Can you still apologize?”

Chen Shiming ignored his tone and continued speaking, “I should apologize for my problem.”

Chen Qizhao ignored him and went directly to the bathroom to take a shower. He changed his clothes, rolled them into a pile and threw them into a washing machine.

Chen Shiming was still standing when he came out. Chen Qizhao suppressed the inexplicable feeling in his heart and changed the topic, saying bluntly, “Ruizhen Electronics came to talk about cooperation again. They say that they want to borrow some channels to cooperate with the companies in the science and technology park.”

Qin Xingfeng’s matter wasn’t right. Chen Shiming originally planned to investigate the situation clearly before talking to Chen Qizhao. Now he saw that his brother was so close to Ruizen and Qin Xingfeng and couldn’t help frowning. “You should stay far away from that boy of the Qin family. He isn’t clean.”

Chen Qizhao changed into shorts and short sleeves and wiped his hair while walking. “Which of my friends are clean? Aren’t they all dubious? In regards to the cooperation, you won’t block me, right?”

Chen Shiming was rarely calm tonight. He wasn’t provoked by Chen Qizhao’s prickly words or that Chen Qizhao in front of him had changed at some people. What used to be just an adolescent child throwing a temper tantrum seemed more obedient than before.

It was only because of this that he became particularly angry when seeing Chen Qizhao fool around after being ‘quiet’ for a month or two.

“No, I won’t interfere with your project. It is just that Ruizhen isn’t clean. I will let Xiao Xu help you…” Chen Shiming originally wanted to say more, but he didn’t say it in the end. “Have you eaten yet?”

Chen Qizhao was stunned when he heard this question. “I’ve eaten.”

“Eat early and rest early.” Chen Shiming stood up and wanted to leave. Then he glimpsed the clear knife mark on Chen Qizhao’s arm and couldn’t help saying another thing, “I have no problem with you playing with modified cars and I won’t care about you anymore if it doesn’t involve lawlessness and the safety of your life.”

“I will ask Xiao Xu to find you a teacher for the driver’s license exam.”

Chen Qizhao suddenly wondered, “Have you eaten?”

“I’m not hungry.” Chen Shiming looked at him. “I won’t be so full of gas if we quarrel less.”

Chen Qizhao’s gaze stayed on Chen Shiming’s face. “You are tired from so much hard work and doing so many things. What else do you do besides work overtime?”

He stood up and grabbed his phone from the table. “In addition to verbally asking others to eat three meals on time, what else can you do yourself? Do you really think you are a robot that can handle work 24 hours a day? You will suffer when you are over 30 years old.”

Chen Shiming, “You……”

“What am I?” Chen Qizhao’s tone was the same and he didn’t even look at Chen Shiming. “Sit down. I ordered takeout for you.”