He didn’t hate organizing games but he hated people ruining things.

Today, he came to talk to Chen Qizhao about things. The project had recently been launched through their channels and the Chen family had a company that was transforming into this area. He had to find a way to let this project become attached to the Chen family’s company in order to facilitate the follow-up plan.

The voices were lively and the people present had their own thoughts.

Qin Xingfeng was still thinking about how to make Chen Qizhao willingly clear the roadblocks for him when he heard Cheng Rong open his mouth.

“Xiao Zhao, I heard you have a few good modified cars here. Let us see it.” Cheng Rong had a smile on his face. “We have come to the race track and it is meaningless not to play with cars.”

Chen Qizhao casually ate a piece of fruit. “Yes, let’s do it in the infield.”

He looked at the others. “Are you interested?”

The others immediately started to agree. It must be seen or what was the point of being here.

There were all types of modified vehicles in the private race track and any workshops and masters doing vehicle modification. This place was formed by Chen Jianhong in his early years and he also invested in a racing team, which was well-known in S City. This race track usually wasn’t open to outsiders so the moment they heard that Chen Qizhao was coming, the manager immediately made preparations for the reception.

There were several cars on the track and two drivers stood next to them. They greeted Chen Qizhao when they saw him coming and gave up the driver’s seat. Many young people immediately took out their phones to take videos and the cool racing cars were posted on their Moments.

Yan Kailin saw this and questioned it. “What are you filming?”

A young man told him, “We’re just taking a few photos. Don’t worry, we blocked your brother after the last incident.”

Qin Xingfeng stood nearby. His eyes followed the focus of the crowd and he found that Chen Qizhao seemed a bit different. Chen Qizhao wore a hat and the slightly obstructive bangs were tucked into the brim of the hat, revealing a smooth forehead and a face that looked harmless. His gestures were casual and willful and he seemed more dazzling compared to the gloomy guy with his hair covering his face who mixed in with the crowd.

However, his personality was still the same and he was becoming harder to serve.

He was thinking aimlessly when he looked up and met the eyes of Chen Qizhao, who was standing next to a car. The latter had a calm and playful look in his eyes. His hands were on the car window and his posture was casual.

At this time, the people around them shouted, “Brother Xingfeng, why are you stunned? Qizhao called you over.”

“The modification of this sports car is really cool. It must’ve cost a lot of money.”

“This frame is probably worth that amount.”

Qin Xingfeng reacted. He might have some doubts but he still walked over.

He got closer and found the door to the front passenger seat open, as if waiting for him to enter.

Chen Qizhao sat in the well-modified car and only allowed Qin Xingfeng to sit in the front passenger seat.

Qin Xingfeng noticed the surrounding gazes. He saw Chen Qizhao’s move and felt an inexplicable sense of relief in his heart. It didn’t matter how good the other people’s family background was or if they held Chen Qizhao up. In the end, he was still the only one in Chen Qizhao’s eyes. He got in without hesitation and out of the corner of his eye, he glimpsed still Yan Kailin playing games on the tablet not far away. His heart became a bit happier.

He closed the door and found that the sound insulation in the car was very good. The voices of those outside were a bit smaller.

Qin Xingfeng said, “Qizhao, do you want me to accompany you to test the car?”

“Brother Xingfeng, why did you come to find me today?” Chen Qizhao was indifferent as his hands skillfully pressed on something.

Qin Xingfeng was stunned. He watched Chen Qizhao’s movements before continuing in his usual tone, “It is about the market. Old Wang wants to use this project to open up the market in the west but we have few channels in the west. He heard that your family has two subsidiaries in the west distract that are ready to transform and they are suitable for this project. Old Wang is a thin-skinned person and asked me if I could talk to you about cooperation…”

Halfway through his words, he noticed that the car had started.

“Qizhao?” Qin Xingfeng paused.

The young man sitting in the driver’s seat took a casual posture. The next second, Qin Xingfeng’s words were interrupted by the sudden sound of the engine.

Qin Xingfeng forgot to speak at the moment. His gaze shifted to Chen Qizhao’s side face. He noticed that the eyes were as quiet as stagnant water and it seemed to be a precursor to a crazy outbreak.

He instinctively pressed the button to open the door, but there was no response.

The car door was locked.

“Chen Qizhao?!” Qin Xingfeng exclaimed.

Chen Qizhao didn’t speak. His hand rested on the operating lever and the louder engine sound caused a slightly muffled sound from inside the car.

This sound wasn’t right and the departure speed would be very fast.

Chen Qizhao was still stepping on the accelerator! Was this man crazy? It was indoors!

Qin Xingfeng’s heart was beating very fast. He suddenly recalled the broken wine glass in the bar and the irony in Chen Qizhao’s eyes at the time.

A strong sense of panic spread through his body from head to toe. He would die if the car drove out like this!

His trembling hands wanted to pull the seat belt of the passenger seat, only to find that his fingers were cold and his limbs were numb. He couldn’t even buckle the seat belt.

The roar of the engine stimulated everyone around them and the sound of coaxing through the sealed windows seemed to come from a great distance.

Just as Qin Xingfeng was going to step on the accelerator, the strong engine sound abruptly stopped. The boy in the driver’s seat put his elbow on the steering wheel and spoke in a voice that only the two of them could hear.

“What are you afraid of? I don’t have a driver’s license and I can’t drive.”