Yan Kailin looked at Chen Qizhao with a confused expression. How were they done eating? The wine in the private room had just been opened. He thought about the bottle of 1976 champagne that he hadn’t had time to taste and said bitterly, “I’ve… finished eating.”

Shen Yuhuai told him, “My car is outside.”

The meaning was obvious. Go with him or continue to mess around here.

Yan Kailin was forced to leave after taking his things. Shen Yuhuai didn’t stay, as if coming here was just a task entrusted by a friend.

The moment that Shen Yuhuai left, Yan Kailin couldn’t help complaining.

Chen Qizhao watched the other person’s figure disappear at the end of the corridor and took the initiative to ask, “How do you know him?”

“Didn’t I say that I returned to China under someone’s watch? I am living with him.” Yan Kailin looked pale. “You know that most of my family’s business is abroad. My brother will return to China in two months to develop here. Therefore, I seized the opportunity to come back and play. Shen Yuhuai and my brother have a good relationship. I came back early and my brother didn’t want me staying at a hotel. He had me live at Shen Yuhuai’s place.”

The relationship between the Yan family and Shen family was really good. Chen Qizhao didn’t remember much about the events of his previous life. He thought carefully and found that Yan Kailin hadn’t seemed to live alone when he came back. He said he lived with his brother’s friend who seemed to be studying at the college here. Then later, he was taken away due to an incident.

Chen Qizhao wondered, “Isn’t he studying at B College? Why is he in S City?”

“Oh, I heard he came to the institute this year with his mentor but I don’t know much about it. In any case, he hasn’t been home much during the two days I’ve been back. I heard that he stayed at the institute.” Yan Kai sighed. He wouldn’t have the courage to play at night if it wasn’t for the fact that Shen Yuhuai wasn’t at home. “Just that, now bast*ard Liu Kai sent that video to his Moments. Is he trying to kill me?”

Chen Qizhao was silent. The Ninth Research Institute…

Did this person come back to S City so early?

The two of them came out of the bathroom and Yan Kailin said, “No, I have to go immediately if Shen Yuhuai is outside. I’m afraid my brother will really call to check.”

“Let’s go then.” Chen Qizhao added, “What is the point of staying there?”

Yan Kailin looked at Chen Qizhao with surprise. “Brother, didn’t you have a lot of fun just now? Cheng Rong also called a few big-breasted girls…”

Chen Qizhao told him, “My brother has also been checking me the past two days.”

Yan Kailin showed pity for this person who was in the same situation as him. “We are too miserable.”

Chen Qizhao wondered, “What did you leave in the private room?”

“It is nothing.” Yan Kailin explained, “Didn’t I just want to buy some time?”

Chen Qizhao sighed. “Then go to the front desk and set a game for Cheng Rong’s group?”

“Yes.” Yan Kailin didn’t quite understand what Chen Qizhao meant. “Why go to the front desk?”

Tonight’s wind was a bit cool. Shen Yuhuai didn’t get into the car and was standing beside it to take a breath. On the chat interface, Yan Kaiqi continued to send messages in a row and all of his words involved his precious brother.