Cheng Rong looked displeased. “What do you mean?”

“It is a welcome party so it isn’t interesting to take this type of wine.” Chen Qizhao’s gaze stopped on Cheng Rong’s body before glancing at Qin Xingfeng. “Don’t you think so?”

“Oh yes, these wines are really bad.” Yan Kailin didn’t notice the thoughts of everyone in the private room. He immediately understood the surface meaning and called the waiter.

It didn’t take long for the wine in the private room to be changed to another batch.

Chen Qizhao looked at Yan Kailin meaningfully. This person seemed to be a small white rabbit mixed in with the wolves.

Yan Kailin accepted the look generously and opened a bottle for Chen Qizhao. “Brother, try this. It is the collection of the clubhouse. I wouldn’t have opened it if you hadn’t come.”

Chen Qizhao took a sip. “Not bad.”

Yan Kailin hummed twice with satisfaction.

This episode passed and the several young people talked about meaningless things.

Qin Xingfeng saw that the situation was almost right so he handed the project book to Chen Qizhao. “Xiao Zhao, regarding the matter we talked about earlier. My friend is more anxious. If you think there is no problem then it can be settled.”

“Brother Xingfeng and Qizhao want to cooperate!”

“It is better to settle it as soon as possible. Xiao Zhao should be a bit more ambitious.”

Yan Kailin didn’t have much of an impression of Qin Xingfeng, but this person talked about business at his party. It was obviously not giving him face.

It was just that he couldn’t say anything due to the presence of Chen Qizhao, one of the protagonists. He could only wonder, “Brother, do you want to do business?”

Everyone’s eyes stopped on Chen Qizhao in the middle. Chen Qizhao tapped his fingers against the dice cup and shook it casually a few times.

Then he stopped. Chen Qizhao stared straight at Qin Xingfeng and didn’t speak, but his meaning was obvious.

Qin Xingfeng’s eyes froze.

The next moment, Chen Qizhao opened the dice cup.

It was two dice and the total was 9.

Chen Qizhao smiled. “Your luck is really bad.”

Yan Kailin joined in the fun. “Drink. Fill him up.”

The glass in front of Qin Xingfeng was filled with wine and the attention of the people around him changed from Chen Qizhao to him. He controlled his face and took a sip of wine. Then he looked up and found Chen Qizhao, who was sitting opposite him, was still looking at him. The dice cup in his hand shook.

What type of madness was Chen Qizhao doing?

Chen Qizhao saw that Qin Xingfeng didn’t respond and looked at Cheng Rong. He added a few dice to the dice cup and his tone was casual. “It isn’t interesting to play alone.”

“Come on.”

“Make up for yesterday’s share today.”

“Open two more bottles.”

Qin Xingfeng barely managed to speak, “I…”

Yan Kailin interrupted, “What are you doing? Come on, fill it up again. Let’s continue.”

Someone said, “Brother Xingfeng isn’t good at drinking.”

Yan Kailin was slightly displeased.

Chen Qizhao was a bit regretful and looked at Qin Xingfeng. “Brother Xingfeng, you can’t drink? I saw you drinking well before.”