It was different when it came to the Shen family.

The two children of the Shen family were both excellent and highly praised in the circle.

The eldest, Shen Xuelan was a strong woman whose skills and talent weren’t inferior to Chen Shiming. She started to take over the family business from a young age and if there were no accidents, she should be the future leader of the Shen family’s business. The youngest son of the Shen family, Shen Yuhuai was a talented genius who was famous in the field of chemical industry in the future. The only regret was that he experienced a laboratory accident at the age of 31 and died.

Chen Qizhao had met Shen Yuhuai in his previous life. However, at this point in time, the incident in his previous life hadn’t happened yet and he didn’t have much of an intersection with Shen Yuhuai. Shen Yuhuai should’ve gone to college in the capital… perhaps he saw incorrectly.

The two of them were still strangers and there probably wouldn’t be much intersection when meeting in the future. However, if possible…

Chen Qizhao looked down at his injured arm and suddenly smiled.

The incandescent light in the consultation room was very bright and it shone a bright white when it hit Chen Qizhao’s body. Even if the wound had been urgently treated, it still looked shocking at first glance.

The 18 year old boy still had an unfading childishness on his face. He might be wearing a hat and pretending to look indifferent, but there were no traces of blood on his face. At this time, he sat obediently in a chair and he looked a bit smaller.

Zhang Yazhi had thought many times that this child wasn’t as good as his brother. He hadn’t grown up and had a type of fearless innocence… However, once he was really hurt, he didn’t say a word to deal with the wound and didn’t have the previous mockery and disdain. She realized that perhaps the child who had grown up under her arms already had a shell of maturity.

She saw the bloody stains on his clothes and couldn’t help saying, “Don’t be so arrogant when encountering this type of thing. How can the little punches and kicks that you learned compare to the gangsters? This time, it is fortunate that you got someone else’s help. What if the knife stabbed someone else? This child, why do you always make me worry?”

Chen Qizhao didn’t respond. After yesterday, he knew he couldn’t be hard in response to Zhang Yazhi’s nagging. In the past, he used to like to be thoughtless when speaking but in fact, this response would only make Zhang Yazhi talk even more.

He listened to Zhang Yazhi’s nagging before asking the doctor, “Does her body need any conditioning?”

Dr Li replied, “There are basically no problems, but you need to pay attention to her liver and spleen. Pay attention to daily conditioning. I will write you some instructions. Her cold is almost better and she can just take the medicine on time.”

Chen Shiming watched from the side while looking through Zhang Yazhi and Chen Qizhao’s medical reports. He made certain there were no big problems with the two people’s bodies before his mind was at ease. Zhang Yazhi had some minor problems due to her age but why did Chen Qizhao say that his heart wasn’t feeling well for no reason?

He glanced sideways at Chen Qizhao, who was looking down at the report. Then a guess surged in his heart.

Could it be that this little bunny became enlightened? He knew that he should care about his parents’ health so he pretended to be sick to bring their mother to see a doctor?

Chen Shiming was thinking this when he suddenly met a pair of sharp eyes.

Chen Qizhao had looked like Zhang Yazhi since he was a child and his face wasn’t as aggressive as their father, Chen Jianhong. He was very obedient and quiet when he wasn’t talking. Even if he became angry and argued with others, his face alone would make him a bit inferior in momentum. Yet just now, Chen Qizhao’s eyes were full of aggression when looking at him. It was like the fearless and arrogant eyes of a fake tiger who found that prying eyes were looking at him.