Chen Qizhao’s expression didn’t look very good.

Zhang Yazhi found the problem three years later. Chen Qizhao thought she had a problem with her body so the sooner she found it, the sooner she could control her disease. It should be at almost this point in time according to the time. It might take months or years for cancer to develop from the early stage to the late stage, but Zhang Yazhi’s performance was normal and her body was still quite healthy…

“However, what you did was a comprehensive examination. It is more accurate to discuss it after combining all the results.” The doctor continued, “There are still a few reports that haven’t come out yet. You should wait for 30 minutes or so. Sit down first and wait for the nurse to print it out later.”

Chen Qizhao listened in the consultation room for a while. Then he said he was a bit bored and went out for a walk.

The hospital was plain white. The doctors and nurses were hurrying and there were other patients in the corridors.

He habitually touched his pocket but retracted his hand without touching the cigarette. Forget it, this time he wouldn’t smoke.

The results of the examination differed from the time he reduced, so the period between physical examinations could only be shortened.

An annual physical examination was fine. The Chen family had a health examination every year and it wasn’t a problem to add a few more examination items to the annual examination. Zhang Yazhi had always condoned his requests. It was just that Zhang Yazhi would inevitably ask questions once this physical examination cycle was shortened.

Chen Qizhao wasn’t afraid of Zhang Yazhi asking. He had many excuses to fool her.

He was just afraid that Zhang Yazhi would feel it was troublesome and not do it. After all, a set of physical examinations was time-consuming and labor-intensive.

He had gone quite far. Chen Qizhao was thinking about things and accidentally left the consultation room in the distance. He ended in the more lively lobby. He was scanning his phone. The information on the reports hadn’t popped up yet so he planned to go to the other clinics to find Zhang Yazhi first.

He had just reached a corner of the lobby when he suddenly heard a piercing cry.

Chen Qizhao frowned slightly. He followed the sound and saw a man dragging a little girl at the door of a clinic in the corner. The girl was grabbing onto the rest chair outside the clinic and refused to leave. She was crying very badly.

The man said, “Baby, be obedient. Dad will take you for an injection and we will go back after the injection, okay?”

The little girl looked to be four or five years old. She was crying until she was breathless and she kept calling for her mother.

There were many children at the hospital and crying was a common occurrence.

A person who was waiting for a consultation from the doctor couldn’t help saying, “Give your child a hug and trick her with some candy. Children don’t like injections and you can’t do it like this.”

The man smiled and said that he knew, but the strength in his hand was great and he was still dragging the little girl.

Chen Qizhao originally planned to go to the left. Then after noticing the man’s movement, he glanced at the sign of the consultation room and changed his direction, walking toward the man’s position.

The people around them saw the ‘father’ finally pull the child’s hand off the chair. Unexpectedly, a young man walked to the father’s side and grabbed his hand without saying a word.