Things change; People change.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, my team wants to do it this way, because we want to let our customers feel that we are here to help them build their dreams. The attack will be personal, so as to let them realize that we offer comfort and security. We want them to understand that we don't just sell a shelter during the rainy days, but a home for them to come home to and where they can build memories with the people they love. And those memories should be filled with beauty, elegance and comfort." -Cole.

Cole speaks with so much confidence and sophistication. She really knows what she's doing and I must admit that she really deserves her position. The report she did was very detailed. She was able to discuss it with grace and complete perception. She was bombarded with a lot of questions because of the irregularity found in some aspects, but she was able to explain and make us understand why she made such decision.

She really has changed a lot. From the shy and timid girl that she was 10 years ago, she has now become a very independent woman who's able to carry herself with her own right of jurisdiction. I never saw her this dignified and sure of herself. I must say, I am very proud of her accomplishments. I may not know what she has acquired already, but I am damn sure that the list would go on forever. Cole is a grown woman. She can definitely decide for herself. She's smarter now with utmost precision to every attribute.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, with all due respect, my presentation ends here. If you still have questions, I am confident that my team will be able to answer all of it as we all share the same knowledge of this account. So, here they are - - - My "O-Sam" team. We are very much open to your constructive criticisms and eager for your  comments and suggestions." -Cole.

All officers were looking at Cole's team and I knew how they look. They look satisfied and proud of the proposal of Cole's team. President Chan had SUCCESS written all over his face. Cole really did a great job. There's no wonder why she managed to get to the top. It's just a pity that I wasn't around when she was achieving all these greatness in her career.

Mr. Dy raised his hand and while looking at Cole's team, he said, "Ms. Qua, you and your team are going for a rocket ship ride in this project. I wasn't expecting that it would turn out this way, because there is so much asymmetry in the area. But you and your  wonder team, made it look so easy. I must say, you really did a great job! I can't say anything else, but, Congratulations!"

If I'm not mistaken, Mr. Dy is one of the stockholders of their company. Well, I agree with him. They did a great job. No doubt about that. I just need President Chan to wrap up this conference, because I'm starving. It's already 2:45 in the afternoon, and I just ate the sandwich that Cole prepared this morning.

"I agree. Gabriel, what do you think?" -President Chan.

"I think, the idea is perfect. I only got two things to say. One, Congratulations, Cole! This is excellent! Two, I'm sorry, but I'm hungry as hell. Can we wrap this up and eat? I mean, we've got the whole afternoon to discuss this further, right?" -me. I had to say it. At least I'm being honest here. I'm freakin' hungry and I NEED to feed my poor belly.

"Hahaha! Well, I think that's the cue for lunch. Let's eat first, before we decide on anything. Can we discuss the detailed plan later, Sam?" -President Chan. He was trying to please me, I believe. After all, I am still the client.

"Of course, President Chan. Ladies and Gentlemen, lunch is served. Please proceed to the next conference room. That will be the next door to your right, when you head out of this room." - Cole. Did Cole just stared down on me or was it just me? Did I piss her off? Hope not. I was just being honest. Cole immediately turned her back on me and walked out together with her team. I was actually planning to sit beside her when we have lunch, but she was obviously avoiding me.

I was busy talking to some of the officers, when a scene caught my attention. Cole was talking to Jacob and she looked happy. I wanted to smash his face and cut out his throat. Dapat kasi ako lang ang pwedeng magpasaya sa Cole ko eh. Ako lang dapat ang dahilan kung bakit siya masaya. Pero 'Tangina lang talaga kasi nakikita kong masaya siya kahit wala ako sa kanya.

They were too busy laughing at each other, when Cole saw me looking at her. I just couldn't hide my irritation with the situation. May pahawak-hawak pa yung lalaking 'yon sa leeg niya. Siya naman parang ang saya-saya niya talaga. It insinuates the idea that I have really missed a lot —- that I'm so buried in her past and I wasn't able to be with her to see her achieve success.

The truth really hurts. I left. And now, seeing her completely different than she was before, is basically my punishment for leaving.  If seeing her with him isn't enough, I even saw them leave the conference room together. I stood up and immediately followed them. They were just outside the door when I heard Jacob say, "I'll just be in my office when you need me, Sam. I just need to sign some papers for the equipment release. Need anything?".

"None at the moment, Jakey. My team will just have to coordinate with yours when the equipments are released, so as to keep track of the in and out's. I just need copies of those documents that you signed already. Other than that, we're good." -Cole.

They were walking towards Cole's office while talking. Nakakagago ang sweetness nila. Si Cole naglalakad habang nakaakbay sa kanya si Jacob. Tapos si Cole naman, isinasandal ang ulo niya sa balikat ng epal na 'to. Ggrrrr! Ang sarap manapak! Ni hindi nga nila naramdaman na nakasunod ako sa kanila eh. Parang silang dalawa lang talaga ang nag-eexist sa mundo nila.

Cole entered her office and when she was about to close her door, I appeared at her doorstep. She was quite taken aback, but in just a matter of seconds, she managed to bring back her poise. "Hi there, Gab. Anything I can do for you? Please do come in. I'm really sorry about the late lunch awhile ago. I really didn't take notice of the time. It was a good thing that you told us you were hungry. We never would have realized that it was time for lunch." -Cole.