Chapter 1

Two men entered the apartment while carrying a brand new shoe rack. Jaehyun got out of his room as he told them where to put the furniture. He then thanked the IKEA workers and closed the door. The man's eyes wandered around his new apartment. It was a bit messy because he didn't have the chance to organize all the furniture he purchased yet.

	Well, it was his fault for buying everything all at once

Well, it was his fault for buying everything all at once. Yeah, about that... Jaehyun rested his forehead against the wall and let out a sigh. After a moment of silence, he let out a distant cry.

"I'm done. Totally done." Jaehyun said to himself.

The month just started and he had already broke. Literally penniless. In his defense, Jaehyun was just too excited to move out. (Excuse...) This was the first house he bought after all. Well, he took a loan from the bank. And then he overspent the money his mother gave to him on filling this house with furniture.

Jaehyun finally managed to get a decent job after failing countless interviews. It was hard for a newly graduated to get a decent job nowadays so he was grateful to get this one. He did give his best in all the interviews. He just got rejected because he 'rejected' the interviewees. The moment they saw Jaehyun, they just wanted to get into his pants. And since he declined, they kicked him out of embarrassment.

Not his fault for being born with such beauty. And he just wasn't the type of person that slept around. They were the horny ones for making that disgusting move on Jaehyun. He wanted to give his first to the person he loved one day. So Jaehyun really thought he hit the jackpot when he got this job. They treated everyone fairly. Well, no one tried to get into his pants... yet.

He's been working at this company for two weeks now. Everyone was so nice to him. Jaehyun loved the working environment too. As expected from such a big company. But that was not the main issue here. It's the way he manages his finances.

He won't be getting his first salary until the end of the month. How should he eat now? Jaehyun then took out his phone and checked his bank account's balance. Around 100 thousand won left. His legs turned weak as Jaehyun fell to his knees. Great. Just great. Jaehyun thought. He's gonna starve himself for the rest of the month.

His mother gave him some money to survive for this month until he got paid. She even added some extra money to buy the necessary stuff for the house. Yes, a king-sized bed was necessary for a single virgin man like him. And that new shoe rack he just bought, Jaehyun didn't even have that many shoes to start with. All the kitchen appliances, as if he cooked on a daily basis. Seriously, control your greed. Jaehyun thought.

He needed to figure out how to survive this month. Jaehyun didn't want to ask his mom for money. She already helped a lot. Well, there's nothing he could do now. He then grabbed the long receipt from IKEA to torture himself more. A moment later, Jaehyun frowned at all the unfamiliar names of the furniture. IKEA was from Sweden, of course, he knew nothing about their language.