The End Of The Journey

Allison Ivory Perez

"And then what happened, mom?" I smiled at Gael. I hugged him and kissed his forehead.

"Well, she got back to the real world and she forgot about him," I told him, nag iba bigla ang expression niya.

"So it's not a happy ending?" I shook my head and hugged him.

"No, in the end, Princess Allison got to marry Prince Ethan, and they had a awesome and handsome son just like his father," I said, I heard him chuckle and look beyond me.

"Well, isn't this the perfect sight," Ethan said, I chuckled as he comes to me.

"So it is a happy ending?" Gael asked, I smiled and cupped his cheek as his father was hugging my waist.

"Not yet! There are so many things to tell, but that's for another night," His father said, lumingon ako sa kaniya, and saw him smirking.

"Okay, I'm getting tired too. Please tell me tomorrow okay?" Gael pleaded. Tumango naman si Ethan. We kissed him good night and Ethan pulled me to the garden.

"Dance with me, my lady," He said, I smiled and nodded as I took his hand.

We danced all night, every night for the rest of our lives.

He may not be a prince, but he was my happy ending.

The end.

Maybe?

~*~

Good day traveler! How was your journey? I was your Captain, Captain Ami, and I hope you liked our little journey

Good day traveler! How was your journey? I was your Captain, Captain Ami, and I hope you liked our little journey. The Kingdom of Gardiena would love for you to come back and experience it all again, we are all arms if you do come back.

Thank you for coming to Gardiena, and farewell dear traveler. Maybe we'll see each other again on the next journey!

We will be waiting for your return, thank you <3