Chapter 36

Allison Ivory Perez

April was obsessed with Bella, our new bunny. Di niya ito binibitawan, samantalang ako di ko manlang mahawakan. Sebastian and Ethan were with us. Di din nila kami pinapabayaan. We were all basically on the floor of my room.

Basically, back to normal na lahat. We all bonded together, Ethan was as usual across the room. Sebastian was with me and April. We were playing with Bella, and Ethan is just reading a book. Some maids gave us some food and drinks. It was already past midnight so we enjoyed ourselves.

"Ethan aren't you going back to Mazayla?" Napalingon ako ng mag salita si Seb, nag iintay ako ng sagot kay Ethan habang nakatingin siya sakin.

"I don't know, maybe a little later in the fall. It's summer, it's scorching hot in the sea you knuckle head." Saad niya, natawa naman ako ng mahina.

"How about your shipment duties?" Sebastian asked. "My first mate is in charge for now, I'd rather be here with you guys." Nagulat naman si Sebastian sa sagot ni Ethan.

"Oh really? I've never heard of that before." Ethan rolled his eyes at Sebastian, dumila din siya pagkatapos.

"What are your plans for tomorrow?" I asked Sebastian, he smiled and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Meetings, I have a lot of kingdoms asking what has happened. They don't want another war to break out." After saying that the room went silent. A deafening silence.

"Sebastian, what happened back then?" I asked, breaking the silence with a hammer like a glass. He leaned on my bed and lowered his head.

"It was a deadly fight. Thousands of people died. Barely even survived." He said weakly.

"All I can remember is that I was locked here in the castle." I replied. Ivory was locked here in the castle with my lola and lolo. A lot of people seeked shelter here, and all we can do was put a roof over them. Nobody can sleep, nobody can calm down.

Fires spread through the town, and blood was all over the streets. The sounds of horses scared every single one of us. The buildings, the dock, the ships, it all fell apart.

"I can remember the cries of thousands of people, the swords clashing, the houses burning. It was a tragedy." Sebastian weakly stated. Lahat kami napa buntong hininga.

"I was there, with my real parents. My mom was stabbed and fell to the sea. Selena, mom, wanted to save her but she couldn't. I was about 8 back then, I couldn't remember anything but that." Napalingon kaming lahat kay Ethan ng mag salita siya. He continued reading his book.

"Our parents fought for each and every kingdom. They wanted peace, they wanted to help those people around us. It's our duty now to protect what our parents started." Nagulat ako ng mag salita si April, she was laying beside me. I smiled and gently pat her head.

"She's right, we are Princesses and Princes. We are strong and brave, nothing can come in our way!" Saad ko, natawa naman si Sebastian. Ethan rolled his eyes at me before smiling.

"One for all, all for one," I said and placed a hand in the middle, sumunod naman si April at Sebastian. Kulang na lang si Ethan.

"Hurry!" Sebastian said, tumayo naman si Ethan at umupo sa tabi ko. Pinatong niya kamay niya at ngumiti samin. "One for all,"

"All for one!" We all exclaimed. Natuwa naman kami sa kalokohan namin. But we all had the same idea and goal, to protect this world.

They all fell asleep on the floor. My carpet is clean, the maids always cleans my room. I smiled at them as they fell asleep. I couldn't sleep because of the anxiety every thing gives me. I felt a hand touch mine. I thought it was Sebastian or April, it was Ethan.

He kissed it and held on to it tightly. I chuckled as I tried to remove my grip, but he won't. "You're not escaping from me." He whispered, I rolled my eyes and removed it.

Kumuha ako ng mga blanket, at unan. I tucked in every single one of them, including Bella. I found a little box that Bella fits into, wala siyang takip para makahinga siya. As I was about to tuck in Ethan, he pulled me in and kissed me on the cheeks.

"Good night." He whispered. Kinurot ko siya, kaya napa aray siya. "Stop it." I whispered back. He laughed silently and didn't let go of my hand.

"Lay beside me, please." It was like Ethan was such a different person. He was using such a cute soft voice that just makes my heart beat.

"Sleep, I have things to do." Sambit ko bago siya hagisan ng kumot. Sinuot ko na slippers ko at lumabas ng kwarto. I need some tea or a snack, I can't sleep.

The kitchen was all empty, I got some cakes that the chef's leave for us if we ever want some. Kumuha ako ng slice at ng tea. I'm gonna work, since di ko natapos mga pipirmahan ko.

I went back to my room. It was actually quite big so they all fit in there. When I got back I saw Ethan sleeping. Finally. I went back to work while eating some cake and drinking some tea. I hummed the song Ethan sang to me back then. I don't remember the lyrics but I remember how he hummed it to me afterwards.

I felt sleepy and eventually slept on my chair. I felt somebody carry my body, but because of sleep I couldn't move. I looked at the person and he had a smile plastered all over his face. I felt something soft on my back and I immediately felt comfort.

I woke up the next day to find myself on my bed. I swear I remembered I fell asleep while signing somethings. "Good morning love, I brought you some coffee," Sebastian said and placed the coffee on my study table. He immediately hugged me.

He always gave me butterflies, from then until now. He still makes my heartbeat. The Ivory part in me is going wild. I hugged Sebastian back and kissed him on his forehead. He was still wearing his night wear.

"Haven't you got ready yet? I thought you had meetings?" I asked while he planted his face on my shoulders.

"It will be later in the afternoon, it's just 8 in the morning my love." He said and still hugged me tightly. I heard a grunt.

Ethan popped up from the floor. "It's literally 7 am and you're already flirting." Saad niya at bumalik uli sa pag tulog. Hinagisan naman siya ni Sebastian ng unan.

"Oh, thanks for carrying me to my bed." I simply said and once again hugged Sebastian. "I don't recall carrying you, you must've been dreaming." I tilted my head. I'm so confused.

I felt like a child that when you fell asleep somewhere your parents would carry you to the bed. I smiled as I remembered my parents doing it to me when I was younger.

But who did it? I shrugged it off and focused on Sebastian. He got off of me and started to stretch. "I'm going to go to the dining hall, we should all eat together." He said and walked away. I peeked at the floor to see April playing Bella and Ethan being bugged by Bella.

"You were heavy, you shouldn't eat too much." I heard Ethan say as he covered his face with a pillow. I smiled at him.

"Thank you,"