Chapter 33

Allison Ivory Perez

I was shaking, while this little psycho was gripping my wrist really tightly. He was so close to me. I heard him maniacally chuckle. He let go of me and raised both of his hands. I looked beyond him, and there was Ethan, he had blood and a cut on the cheek. 

He was pointing the end of his sword at the guy's back. Sumenyas siya na pumunta ako sa likod niya. Agad niyang hinila kamay ko. I once again felt his warm soft hands. 

"Easy there boyo." The guy whispered, I saw another burn mark on his arm like the girl. Ethan handed me another sword. He took it from the saddle on his horse. I looked at the guy and pointed my sword at the back of his neck. 

"One move and I'll behead you," I stated, he looked at me, turned around, and smirked. 

"What would a little princess like u do? Scream for a prince?" I smirked, and I immediately slit his arm. "I don't need a prince darling," I stated, and he laughed. A vicious creepy laugh. 

Hinawakan niya braso niya, bago siya tumingin sakin. "We'll see about that." Sasaksakin ko na sana siya sa dibdib niya ng bigla akong hinila ni Ethan kaya napahiga ako, nakita kong sumakay na siya sa isang black na kabayo, kasama nung babae. 

We were on the ground, I see him blush as I was on top of him. He started to smile, para siyang kinikilig. I felt different, it was full of butterflies in my little tummy. I wanted to throw it all up. 

Tinignan ko ng masama si Ethan. "I had him! I could've killed him!" I shouted, he smirked and looked at me sharply. It was like I didn't know him. "Trust me, you don't want blood in your hands." He stood up and he carried me. 

"Thanks for the call, I thought you said you didn't need a prince." He said with a very annoying grin. "You're not a prince," I said and jumped out of his arms. 

"You said it yourself back then remember? 'You're a prince, you're perfect'" He imitated. Look at his smug little face. I rolled my eyes at him. 

"I hate you," I said and walked back to town. I looked at my wrist, it was red. I sighed. I need to train more, I don't want to be relying on others next time. 

I found my maid and pulled her back to the carriage. I got back to the castle and April looked at me, with a very annoying look. She was about to laugh. "Shut it," I said. 

I was covered with grass, my hair was a mess, and there comes Ethan, having the same look as me. She looked at us like she was about to tease us. After the laughing session, April noticed the cut on Ethan's face. I wanted to look at him but I can't.

"I am Ivory, not Allison. Stop it." I whispered to myself. I see Ethan look at my wrist, he seemed really worried. "Are you okay?" Tinakpan ko ng kamay ko yung bakat sa wrist ko. I want to take care of him like how he took care of me. But no, I have to keep my walls firm.

"I'm fine." Nag lakad nako paalis at paputa sa kwarto ko. I thought it through and I have to train more. 

I changed myself and sat down on my chair to do a lot of work. I covered my wrist with some clean cloth. I sighed, I can't take it anymore. I want to go back to the real world. 

Naisip kong kunin yung libro, para lang malaman kung kelan ba ito matatapos. I opened my drawers, it wasn't there. I swear I put it there. Tumayo na ako at hinanap ito sa book shelf ko. No. I started to panic. 

"Where is it?" I whispered and slowly placed every book on my bookshelf. Wala siya. In a blink of an eye, I remembered the incident. Ninakaw nila yung book ko. I held on to my chest. I started to breathe heavily, and it slowly processed in my head.