Chapter 40

Allison Ivory Perez

I woke up, but I was still dizzy and very confused. But I still had one goal, keep pressing the pearls. Every other minute I had to reach for my bracelet. Though I was tied to a chair, I knew what was going on and what is my goal.

When I woke up I found that they took all my jewelry, even the necklace that my mom and Sebastian gave me. I felt intense pain in the head but ignored it. 

The dark aura was filled in the room, the room was somewhat like a house. It had a library and a fireplace in front of me. 

I smiled as I slowly open my eyes and looked at them. "You're awake, took you long enough." The guy said and walked up to my face.

He touched it, and held my chin up. Duduraan ko sana kaso hawak nila ako sa leeg. Any wrong move can kill me. 

"Hi, can you tell me where's the key?" I smiled and looked him straight in the eyes. "Paano pag ayaw ko?" I heard the girl laugh, while this guy right here is pissed.

"Can you shut up, Bree?" The guy said I guess the girl who slapped me, poisoned Robert, and the witch that pretended to be a maid is Bree. Bree stopped laughing after being threatened.

"Bree? Doesn't that mean noble in some other language." I stated and smiled, I can't remember the language since I studied a lot back when I was high school. Tinalasan ako ng tingin ni Bree, she smirked at tinulak yung lalaki, nilapitan niya ako at hinawakan mukha ko.

"How's your cheek? Heard that it went numb for months." Saad niya at ngumiti. I smiled back and looked at her. "Who named you that? Guess they were wrong. There's nothing noble about you." 

The smile on her face was immediately wiped off. She lets go of my face and walked a few before turning back to me and slapping me. 

"That doesn't change anything, darling. Even your name," Pang aasar ko, her slap her painful but I have to show them no weakness.

She smirked, looked at me, and held me by the neck. "You think you're strong? Look around you, this isn't your territory. This isn't a safe place for you to go and joke. This is hell, and you dear princess Ivory," She let go of my neck and pulled a knife from her boots, and aimed it right at my throat. 

"You're not going out of here alive. No prince will save you, and no prince can save you." She said and slit my face. It wasn't a deep cut but blood still fell. Pinigilan nung guy si Bree. 

Umalis si Bree sa harapan ko at pumalit yung lalaki. He smirked, and sat in front of me.

"I'm sorry about my sister, she's a bit crazier than me." Saad niya, hinawakan niya naman mukha ko down to my neck. This guy's a creep.

"Stop it, Xander, you're a creep," Bree said, I looked at the guy. "You're X?" Pang aasar ko, he smirked then laughed wickedly. 

"No, you must've mistaken me." He stood up and walked around. I looked up at him, there was a huge painting behind him. A family.

"You see, he's X." Ngumiti siya dun sa painting at binalik ang tingin sakin. "He's my father." He walked towards the fire and added more wood.

"They are pirates, well they were captains, but Robert fired them. Our parents can't afford to loose their jobs because our mother was pregnant with our older brother." Ngumiti siya at sumandal sa tabi ng fireplace, Bree was cleaning her knives. 

"Now, because of that cruel king, our brother died inside our mother's womb. So did our 2 other siblings." The dark aura got even more darker. My chest got heavy.

"Our father, started a rebellion, a group of pirates! Now, this part has gotten a lot greater." Saad niya bago kumuha ng isang kutsilyo.

"This group of pirates had a leader, now this person is your friend's father." The realization struck me. "Ethan?" 

"Bullseye!" Nagulat ako ng bigla niya itong ihagis sa direksyon ko, I saw it cut a few strands of hair. 

"Now Ethan's father was like my father's brother. They were friends. Mates. So when Ethan's father was taken, locked up, Robert Mazayla started the war." Kumuha uli siya ng isang knife.

"Now, everybody knew that wars have casualties. This war killed Ethan's mother, which is Selena's and my mother's friend." Hinagis niya uli ito, umilag nako. My heart was beating rapidly.

"Gardiena had nothing to do with this war, they could've just turned a blind eye. But no, your parents meddled with this war." Kumuha uli siya ng knife at tinapat na ito sa lalamunan ko. 

"They killed our mom." He slowly took the knife away from my neck and took steps back, a smirk was plastered all over Xander's and Bree's faces. Then I felt that someone was behind me. 

Before I knew it someone pulled my hair so hard. Then I felt somebody come closer to my ear. 

"So I killed your parents." The person whispered. His voice was deep, his aura made me feel sick. Then it started to process in my mind. 

"Ambushed them in the middle of the sea. Stabbed them, and thrown them off to the bottom of the dark blue void." He lets go of my hair and walked in front of me. I heard Bree laugh, while Xander smiles. 

"This made me more famous than ever. So people feared the pirate named X." 

The aura this person's giving was deadly. "Nice to meet you darling, I'm X." Kumuha siya ng handkerchief mula sa bulsa niya. 

He wiped the blood off of my cheeks. "You made the same mistake your parents did. You meddled with something you shouldn't be dealing with." Saad niya at hinawakan mukha ko ng mahigpit. 

"So I guess I have to kill you." He threatened me, pinakita niya kung gaano katalas yung kutlsilyo na hawak niya.

"But we still need something from you, the key?" Saad niya at ngumisi sakin. 

I laughed at them, annoying them. "Did you really think I would just give it to you? Over my dead body." I stated and smirked back.

His smirk was wiped off of his face, he placed the knife down and walked away. 

"Crack her up. Don't leave her alone, she's not your typical princess." Saad nito at malakas na sinarado ang pinto. The twins smiled at me.

I smiled back. "This isn't a fight I'm backing down." Lumapit si Bree sakin at tinaas baba ko. 

"Let's see about this." Saad niya, she went back to the table. She took a knife and threw it in my direction. The rope that was holding me, hostage, to the chair got cut. 

"Are you insane?" I asked. But the rope slowly fell. 

"Yes, I am your majesty." Out of full confusion, I looked at them. 

"What?" I asked, hinagisan niya ako ng sword. I smiled, she was challenging me in a sword fight. 

"Finally, I've been waiting for this," I smirked and held on tight to the sword. She chose her weapons which were knives. 

I positioned myself and attacked her. 

I don't know if this will benefit me or not.

But I am not backing down.