Chapter 46

Allison Ivory Perez

I looked at the couple who helped each other, I smiled at them and nodded. We started to run away from the island. Good thing we brought 2 dinghies.

Sebastian started rowing away. I found a bow on the dinghy so I gave it to Ivory. Pinana niya yung mga sumusunod samin.

I didn't see Bree or Xander. We immediately landed on the dock, ran to the city, and caught our breaths. I looked at the island, and the fear and trauma started kicking in.

It was already about to be sunset, I looked at the place and no one was there. It was a ghost town. I was about to run to look for somebody when I felt somebody grab my wrist.

It shocked me, but when Ivory hugged me, I felt calm. "Thank you for saving me," She said before crying her heart out.

"Thank you," She cried. I pat her back and sighed.

"You can always count on me," I whispered to her. I saw a few guards so I asked Sebastian to ask them for the horses.

Tumango naman sila at tinulungan kami. Sumakay na kami at nagkarerahan papunta sa castle.

We immediately got to the castle. Unlike those castles in fairytale movies, there weren't any bridges, so our defense was weak. Guards and townspeople were waiting for us with their bows ready.

Sebastian gave the signal which they lowered their bows. I wore the cloak and covered my face.

They rejoiced once they see Ivory alive. "You're back your highness!" A man yelled.

"It was hard, but I couldn't do it without the help of these people." Saad niya at tinuro kami.

I felt someone stare at me, I peeked under the cloak's hood, and a guard was staring directly at me.

"Who's she?" The guard asked, I felt Ivory get nervous as she clears her throat.

"She's from another kingdom, Princess A- I mean, Princess Al. She's uhm, from a far away kingdom and she wanted to help." Her voice got shaky, but the guard still bought it.

"Okay your highness, the people are waiting for you." She nodded and we entered the castle. I missed this place.

"Take a bath first, I'll guard you." Saad ko, tumango si Ivory at pumunta kami sa room namin.

Nag hanap ako ng mga gamit na makakatulong samin. I was still scared. I still felt nervous, fear.

"Relax, everything's going to be fine," Ivory calmed me, I nodded and she went to the shower.

I laid on my bed, and calmed my self. "Allison?" I heard Ivory yelled.

"Yeah?" I looked at the bathroom door. "Why is there black hair in here?" My eyes widened, I facepalmed and walked to her.

"Sorry, I forgot to clean." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"It's okay, I like your hair!" Sigaw niya uli, natawa na lang ako. I sat back down and was about to lie back in bed when somebody barged in.

"Allison!" April yelled, I hugged her tightly as she ran to me.

"Ivory's taking a bath, how's the people?" Ngumiti siya at hinawakan kamay ko. Her hands were very cold.

"They're fine, we just got news. X is at the dock." She whispered, the fear in her eyes. I felt another surge of fear.

"We'll win right?" I nodded, even though I was literally dead a few hours ago.