Chapter 37

Allison Ivory Perez

We got ready, I dressed up how Allison would. Big long sleeves with embroidered sleeves, then trousers and a pair of boots. Sebastian was in meetings so we were able to train. Lolo agreed to Ethan train us.

So here we are.  I smiled as I tied my long hair into a ponytail. Mainit din kasi summer pero malamig lamig naman sa castle kasi nasa bundok ito. 

"Stand firm. You need to balance yourself." Ethan instructed, tama nga si Lolo, this was our last training technique.

"Why is this so hard?" April stated before falling off again. I helped her get up. "It's all right, there's always room for improvements." I said before getting back to my spot.

"Okay, that was a warm up." Nagulat kaming dalawa ni April ng sabihin niya yun. 

"What do you mean warm up? we've been posing like this for an hour!" Sigaw ni April bago ibato yung wooden sword kay Ethan, nasalo naman ito ni Ethan. 

"If you are going to be a baby while training then you shouldn't be training." Saad niya at muling binato ang sword sa direksyon ni April, agad ko naman itong nasipa.

"If you're going to fight, then do it with swords. We are already here, why don't you kill each other?" Saad ko at binigay na ang sword kay April. Umiinit dugo ko sa dalawang to. 

I saw this devilish smirk plastered all over their faces. I sighed as they attack each other. I sat by the bench and watched them. Nag dala ako ng armor stand sa may harap ko at nag practice mag isa. 

I looked over them, Ethan attacked her arm. She took revenge and aimed for Ethan's head. Ethan immediately dodged it and took it seriously. I saw Ethan grip on the sword tightly and smacked her on the waist. That must've been painful. I rolled my eyes and focused on what I was about to do. 

Before I knew it both of them started bickering with each other. "That is not how you sword fight!" 

"I can do whatever I want!" April replied. I rolled my eyes and pinched both of them in the arm. 

"Stop it, in real life situations, if you can't defend your selves you're already killed." I said and got back with practicing. Para lang siyang boxing but you have to use a sword to knock down your opponent. 

I looked back at them and they're already minding their own businesses. April started to pose like that after a few minutes, one foot in front of the other. 

"Balance, keep your mind blank. Any distractions can hurt or kill you." Ethan instructed. I took a deep breath and cleared my mind. 

I smirked and started to attack the sword stand. I imagined myself in a fight, I imagined the maid witch that attacked me, I imagined her weak points.

Stomach, arms, legs, knees, and neck. If she were to attack me, where is my weak points? I examined my self in a heated battle. She would target my legs to make me weak, and my arms to let go of the sword, maybe the back if she ever were to attack behind. I have to be mindful and think of that strategies too. 

I heard the wooden sword fight the armor stand. I felt Allison take over my body, and start to beat the heck out of the armor stand. Anger, sorrow and revenge took over my mind. I heard something break. 

I felt a hug afterwards. "Stop it, calm your self." I knew his touch, somehow it all felt calm. I guess I needed to beat the armor stand to release everything I had.

"Calm down." He whispered, Ethan, whispered. 

"I'm calm, stop it." I opened my eyes, and turned around. I tilted my head and looked at him. He placed his hand over my face and pushed it. 

"Stop it." He said and left me. I looked at the sword I was holding, it broke. I smiled at April. She was terrified. 

"Come on, hug me!" I shouted as I follow April around the castle. "You're crazy, get away!" She yelled back. I laughed at how she reacted. 

After a few hours and a few more swords, we finished training. She perfected the balance after what I did, then she learned on how to aim and how to attack. She got better. But in the whole time she never looked at me. I kept on following her after.

It was already night. As I walk past the balcony I felt the cold breeze. I felt something, unusual. It gave me shivers, it made me scared. I closed my eyes, and tried to remember the same thing that happened, it was just like deja vu. I felt weak. It was the same aura, the same feeling. 

I looked around for a person, someone or something that is giving off that aura. I kept my sword near me, the one that Ethan gave me. It was tied around my waist. I pulled it and looked over the balcony. I stood at the banister. 

"What are you doing?" I turned around to my love's voice. I sighed and smiled. "Hi, just looking for something." I replied, ngumiti si Sebastian. 

"Come, let's go eat." He said and carried me. When we carried me away and I looked back, I swear I saw a black figure. I sighed and looked at my necklace. 

"What are you going to do tomorrow?" He said I shook my head and said, "Nothing much." I said and kissed him on the cheeks. 

"You do know I love you right?" I nodded and held tighter to him as he carries me. I was smiling like an idiot all the way.

He places me down and held my hand. I felt comfort despite the pressure, the anxiety, and the anger I felt. I smiled at April who was still ignoring me. I rolled my eyes at her and smiled. 

"Hug me!" I shouted and ran after her again. She immediately runs away. 

After eating they all went to my room and started to play there once more. Naiinis nako dahil di ako makapag trabaho ng maayos. Nag punta na lang ako sa kitchen at nag bake ng cookies, at brownies. 

Bago ako makapasok narinig ko si Ethan kumakanta. I heard Sebastian laugh, and April getting annoyed. I thought to myself 'What would I do without them?

Pumasok nako at nakita kong nag liwanag mga mata nila. Tumayo si April, si Sebastian tinulungan ako, at si Ethan naman kumuha na agad. The image of them makes me emotional. 

Someday I would have to say goodbye to them, and go back to the real world. The tears fell, all of them got surprised that they stopped eating the cookies and brownies. 

"Aren't these of us?" Sebastian asked while his eyes widened. I chuckled and rolled my eyes. I wiped my tears and sat next to them. 

"Are you okay?" April asked, I nodded and hugged her. "I just wanted a hug!" Saad ko, binitawan naman ako ni April at sinubuan ng cookie.

"Didn't know you can cook." Saad naman ni Ethan, I took the ones in front of him. Poker face niya kong hinarap.

"Give it back." Dumila ako kinain yung kukuhanin niya sana. He reached for a pillow and smack me in the face. Sebastian got a pillow and took revenge.

For once, we were all childish. For once we acted like nothing happened. For once we just enjoyed the moment.

For once we can all be normal.