Chapter 42

Drew Ethan! Again, no to stealing art!! Have respect!

~*~

Allison Ivory Perez

After a few crying sessions with the twins, they finally calmed down. I looked at them. 

"Don't pity us, we don't want your pity." Saad ni Bree. Yumuko na lang ako.

"You know, at least you have your dad. I grew up not knowing what happened to my parents." I said, bitterly. 

I felt them look at me. I can guess they were a little bit mad. "Are you making us feel guilty?" Saad ni Xander, I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"This is empathy, I feel the same as yours. You have a father, but it feels like he's not there. I don't have anybody. I know what it feels like!" Natigil ako ng makitang napapasigaw nako. 

They killed my parents, and yet they dare to say I don't know what they're going through. I lowered my head.

I didn't have the courage nor the strength to face them. I just felt misery and pity. I pressed my pearls once more and sighed. I was getting hungry since I wasn't getting fed. 

"Can you guys at least feed me?" I asked, Bree, rolled her eyes and went outside. Pag balik niya may hawak siyang basket ng mga prutas. I looked at her sharply.

"You're not in a castle, don't complain. You might stab me with a fork if I gave you one." Saad niya at binigay sakin yung mga prutas.

This will be enough to regain my energy. I looked at Bree as she eats an apple. 

"Get on to it princess," Saad niya, I looked at her. "You didn't put poison in here like the evil queen in snow white did you?" Kumunot noo niya.

"What are you even saying? Who's snow white? Just eat it! I would've been dead if it had poison little brat." Saad niya at kumagat uli. 

They don't know fairytale stories? That's strange. Oh well. I took a bite of it and looked at it carefully. It was fresh, juicy, and sweet. 

I finished a few then sat back. I looked at Bree who is judging me. "You don't look like a princess now." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't always have to look like one, brat." I imitated her. Bago pa siya makapag salita may kumatok. Lahat kami napatingin sa kaniya.

"Captain, ships have been sailing to other kingdoms. Spies said that they know we're coming." Isa sa mga alipores nila ang nag sabi. Ethan is doing his job, a good thing.

"Looks like a friend of yours knew this was coming," Xander looked at me sharply, he looked at me as if I was hiding something. 

I instantly hid the bracelet with my hands. He didn't see it. I sighed as Xander turns his back once again. 

"Prepare the ship, looks like we have to play sharks and squids with some princes." My heart instantly dropped. 

Di ko pinahalata pero kinakabahan ako. The last thing I want is my friends to get hurt. I looked at Xander as he walked toward me. 

"If you try to escape, or trick us," He paused and went close to my ear. "You're dead." He continued. 

"Bree!" Xander yelled, I looked at Bree who was looking at us. "What?" Bree whines.

"Watch her! Be responsible for once!" Saad niya at nag ayos na. 

"I'll be back once I killed the squids." He winked at me, not the type to seduce, but the creepy type.