Chapter 15

Prince Sebastian Mazayla The Third

"So where's Ivory?" I asked Ethan as he walks into the room, I had a whole sweet smile plastered on my face for him to just say, "She left. With mom." He simply said and lay on his bed. He was looking at his bracelet.

"Where did you get that?" I said and sat next to him.

"My real mom and dad gave it to me. They used it when they miss each other but they're seas away." He stated as he stood up and stretched.

"Come on, April will get angry. Mababatukan pa tayo." He said and started to walk away. I followed him and as we walk into the ballroom, it was full chaos.

"I want it to be mother's favorite color, it should be pink." April said to the maid as she picks a color for the huge curtains.

"But your mother likes it to be black and white." Saad naman ni Dad. "Dad it's an anniversary, not a funeral. Don't worry in your funeral it's going to be black and white." April whispered but I still heard it.

"Dad, sit down. Let April do her own magic." Hinila ko na siya para pigilan. "What are we doing here anyways. Mom never liked being indoors! Let's go to the garden area!" She yelled and as I look at dad I can see his eyes widened.

"What? No!" Sigaw naman ni dad sa pag tutol. Biglang hinawakan ni Ethan mga braso ni dad na parang pinang gigigilan. "Just go with it." Saad ni Ethan, kaya napaface palm si dad. "Fine." Saad niya.

Ethan has a much larger effect on dad, since they trained together way before I even get to. Mind that my father is just a few inches taller than me and Ethan, so pushing him is quite a bit hard. He still looks young just like my mother, that's why they look good together.

"Quit pushing me, I can walk." Saad ni Dad na ikinatawa ni Ethan. "My old man can't even walk straight." Sagot niya at pinakawalan na si Dad. Nakakatawa itsura nila, that's why I love them both. I always wanted a brother, rather than April who's literally as stubborn as me.

"How about you take over the kingdom?" Saad ni Dad bago humarap kay Ethan at mag lakad ng paatras. "Dad, I have my own kingdom. It's literally bigger than Mazayla. Plus I don't think people would love a guy with piercings taking over the kingdom." Saad ni Ethan na ikinatawa ko at binatukan siya.

"You are the real definition of the phrase 'I love the sea'." Saad ko at sumabay na sa kanila.

"April is perfect dad, she's better than me at everything, well not everything, I'm the best with squids and sharks!" Saad niya at ngumiti ng nag yayabang.

"Oh please, I trained you. That means I'm literally better than you!" Pag yayabang naman ni Dad. "Besides, having bruises means you're bad at it!" Saad naman niya bago hampasin mga sugat ni Ethan sa binti.

"Ow, bloody hurts like hell." Saad ni Ethan at napakahawak sa binti niya. "April is ready dad, when I was her age I was already facing the crowd as a soon to be king. Trust me, she's best for that role!" Saad ko habang naka hawak sa sugat ko para itago ito.

"We'll see." Saad naman ni Dad at pumasok na kami sa may garden area. It was full of flowers. It wasn't that safe on the edge, but since there is a huge pathway from the main castle to the stables, it was perfect to have a few people in there. The pathway had a roof with leaves in it, and it had railings and stairs that lead to the flowers and over view so it was actually perfect.

"See, while we were just walking she already set the place up. Dad it's not like in the old days, we should treat women equally now." Saad ko at inalalayan siyang umupo.

"She's the perfect role model for that." Saad ko pero napabuntong hininga siya.

"I just want to protect her, she's still my baby girl. Plus being queen isn't a safe task. Even being a princess, remember you got stabbed, and she almost got kidnapped when she was 11." Saad niya at tumingin kay April na sobrang busy sa pag aasikaso ng mga gawain.

"Dad she is brave and fearless, we can teach her squids and sharks so she knows how to defend herself. Ethan taught Ivory how to sword fight, she can learn too." Ngumiti ako sa pag banggit ng pangalan ni Ivory, I miss her already.

"Ivory learned sword fight?" Tumango ako at si Ethan. "She's adventurous, and brave. Just like April, our wee baby princess." Saad ni Ethan, at sumandal sa may pader.

"See, Ivory is a role model for all of those kids and people over at Gardiena, and I think Mazayla needs one too. A Queen, not just a princess." Dad chuckled at the idea.

"You know, I like that Ivory. She was the first person to ever treat me like that, even though I'm a king. She reminded me of your own mother." Natawa naman si dad at tinapik balikat ko.

"Keep her, nevermind what I said about her, she's perfect like your mother." He said which made me have a sigh of relief.

"How about April?" Tanong naman ni Ethan, napatingin uli ako kay Dad at nakita siyang ngumiti. "She's all right. A little practices here and there, and maybe self defense which I would leave to Ethan's hands. But all in all, I see your point. Maybe she is ready to be a Queen. Let's see." Saad niya at tumayo, nakita ko siyang lumapit kay April at humingi ng gagawin.

"We did good." Tumabi si Ethan sakin at ginawa namin ang special handshake namin. Natawa kami ng biglang bumalik uli si Dad at umupo.

"So, what did she wanted you to do?" Tanong ni Ethan, napaface palm naman si Dad. "I need your help picking some flowers, and a few mangoes from the garden. It's your mother's favorite. April wanted us to pick some of her favorite things, but I don't know some of them." Saad niya at napakunot noo.

"I don't even know her favorite color." Saad niya at nag mukang miserable.

"We'll help you. Let's do it together." Saad ni Ethan, which made me raise an eyebrow. "Wow, since kelan ka pa tumulong?" I asked and he gave me a sharp look.

"Since I slit your neck." Saad niya at pinitik sugat ko sa leeg. Tinignan naman ito ni Dad at pinitik din.

"Pag uuntugin ko kayo, help me or you'll be grounded for life." Saad ni Dad at tumayo na. "We're literally grown men, you can't ground us. Bleee." Ethan said and ran towards the stables.

"Dimwit, wrong direction!" I yelled after. Natawa ako ng biglang lumabas siya sa isang pinto at tumakbo papunta sa main castle.

Nag lakad na kami ni Dad kasunod niya, pero natigil kami nang tawagin ako ni April. Pinauna ko na si dad at bumalik ako kay April. Pag kalapit ko nakatanggap ako ng yakap.

"Thank you, you both suck as brothers but thank you for being there for me now." Ngumiti ako at ginulo buhok niya. "Anything for you." Saad ko at nag paalam na.

"Don't forget, strawberries and some fruits. Mom loves fruits and some flowers. And could you also make a few cards." Saad naman niya bago kumaway sakin paalis.

"Will do for the future Queen of Mazayla!" Sigaw ko at nag bow sa kaniya, natawa namansiya at bumalik na uli sa pagiging abala sa mga ginagawa.

"She's perfect for Mazayla." I smiled proudly.

"Just like my Queen."