Chapter 32

Allison Ivory Perez

I sighed and took a bath. It has been a few days, Ethan has been ignoring me, and Sebastian has been cold too. I felt like a bad person being cold to them, but a princess must stay firm. Just like what Robert said. 

"Wear something breezy, it's a bit hot today," April said, I smiled and shook my head. "A princess is always wearing something elegant, I would wear the pink gown please." Nagulat yung maid ko nung tinuro ko yung gown, siguro nag tataka sila kung bakit ko yun ginawa. Well, they are my maids, they should be the ones obeying me.

I clapped my hands to make them go faster. Agad nila akong tinulungang mag suot ng gown. I tied my hair neatly.

As we walk out, I have this firm posture that I never really used to do. It hurts because I still have bruises but it was fine. I passed Ethan, he looked at me sharply, I rolled my eyes. "The attitude of some men." I whispered while fluttering my fan. 

I walked past him, but deep inside I wanted to go and be with him. Why am I still here? Everything should be fine and back to normal, but I'm still in Gardiena instead of the real world. Is my mission here still not done yet?

I rolled my eyes at my to-do lists that has been postponed for months because of everything that happened. The princess in me kicked in and started to do everything. The maids made me pick a color for the annual ball in the summer. I picked yellow since it was representing summer. 

I sighed at all the papers I had to sign, the shipments, the cloths that were shipped here from Angria. I now understood what my table was for, it was for signing every single paper. April handed me a glass of water. "Thank you, dear, can someone please give me a cup of coffee?" Saad ko pagkatapos uminom ng tubig. 

I felt exhausted, after a day of work I already wanted to sleep. But unfortunately, I couldn't because of the black coffee the maids served. Malamig yung hangin, it's about March now. I remembered the tests I had to do once I go back to the real world. 

Tinali ko buhok ko, nag suot ng slippers at lumabas na ng room. Nag tungo ako sa may garden, sa may gazebo kung saan kami nag date ni Ethan, I mean eat together. Not a date. 

As I was walking down the rock path, I hear a deep voice humming. The song was the one Ethan sang to me. I sighed and walked back when I felt a hand grab my wrist. And right off the bat, I knew it was Ethan. 

"What do you want?" I asked bitterly. He smirked, he smelled like alcohol. I looked at his other hand which held a little bottle of wine. 

"I want you." He whispered, I sighed, and look at him. He looked really drunk. He eventually let go of me. I wanted to hug him and help him but a princess does not do that. Ivory does not do that.

"What?" Umiwas ako ng tingin. Ayokong makita niyang naawa ako. 

"Nothing." He whispered, tumayo siya ng tuwid at bumalik sa gazebo. Tumingin ako sa kaniya at umupo na uli siya, ngumiti ako sa kaniya at nag simula na uling mag lakad nang bigla siyang nag salita.

"Why are you doing this to me?" He weakly stated, I looked back at him. "Am I your toy?" He said, he looked in my direction, and there I saw a tear fell on his cheek. I remembered the time when he was taking care of me then his father died next to me. 

I wanted to wipe it away. I wanted to tell him I'm here. I looked at him but I controlled my emotions. I am a princess, having an affair is unforgivable. I don't have feelings for him, I think. Ayoko siyang paasahin. Konti na lang makakabalik nako sa real world, and he'll just be waiting for me. I don't want that. 

"Good night, Princess." He whispered. I remembered the time he kissed my forehead while I was trying to sleep. I hate these feelings.

I am loyal to Prince Sebastian. He's the love of my life, not a pirate wannabe. I rolled my eyes at myself and walked away. As soon as I got to my room, the tears automatically fell. It was like I was longing for him. His touch, his hand, his song. 

"Damn it," I said and hugged my pillow. I looked at my bracelet, I pressed it. I know that he knows what I meant by pressing it. I smiled and sighed. I went to sleep. 

The following day I looked out of my window. It was fixed before I could even get better. I looked outside to see my perfect kingdom. I got ready and ate breakfast, surprisingly Sebastian gave me flowers, a really big bouquet. 

"I'm sorry, I know I was wrong, please talk to me." The note said, I rolled my eyes, and faked a smile. 

"Deliver those to my room, thank you." I said, as soon as the maids left I saw a little flower down on the ground not far away from where we were. I looked around and saw a guy with long hair and some black sleeves. It was Ethan. 

I smiled and placed the flower on my ear. I had plans for the day, I would go to the town to buy some fabric for new dresses. I wore something a little simple. Me and my maids took the carriage, and went to the town. 

As I was looking for some colored fabric my maid suddenly disappeared. I looked all over for her but unfortunately I can't see her. I shrugged it off and looked at some fabrics. Napaka init, kaso kailangan ko mag tiis. Madaming bumabati sakin tumatango na lang ako. 

Nakita kong bumalik na yung maid ko kaso bigla siyang nag lakad palayo, tinry ko siyang sundan. "Wait for me." I walked faster trying to catch her. 

When we were out of the crowd I finally got to breathe properly. Pero patuloy ap din yung maid sa pag lalakad. Nung nasa may field na kami tumigil siya. 

When I saw her black hair I knew it wasn't my personal maid. I pressed my bracelet a lot of times, hopefully Ethan can once again save my life. She threw her little hat, and all of her hair came falling down. I saw her burn mark. 

She smirked and started to run after me. Out of pure panic I screamed, which is not the most useful technique when in a dangerous situation. 

I closed my eyes, I knew I was dead. But as soon as I was about to get beheaded, I heard swords clash. I immediately opened my eyes and saw Ethan right there. Standing in front of me. 

"Run! What are you doing?" He shouted, agad nakong tumakbo papunta sa may market. Nilingon ko kung okay ba si Ethan, I saw him fighting the little witch. I was so concerned but I had to ignore the feelings I had. 

As I was looking after Ethan I felt somebody grab my wrist. I looked at the guy who I thought was Sebastian, but no. He had dark red eyes. He was the one who kicked me, he's the one responsible for all of this. 

He smirked and looked at me, with fear haunting me I couldn't move, he grabbed on tighter and touched my face with his other hand. "Well, nice to see you again beauty." 

Kinilabutan ako, yung takot, yung mga alaala, yung naranasan ko sa kaniya lahat bumalik. A tear fell on my cheek. Ngumiti siya ng nakakakilabot. 

"You're already crying? We haven't even started yet." He whispered. 

He smiled in a psychotic way.