Chapter 28

Allison Ivory Perez

I was just laying there, I can't move. But as I look at the people around me, as I see them smile, laugh, and see that they're happy, I felt overwhelming happiness. They made me feel that they're here for me. 

"I have a surprise for you!" I looked at April, inayos naman ni Ethan pwesto ko. He has been there for me every time Seb isn't around.

Tinulungan niya ko bumangon at isandal katawan ko sa may headboard ng kama. I smiled at April when we ran up to me. She brought some flowers and some cake. "Mom said you like flan cakes." I nodded slowly. I was still in no condition to speak as loud as I can. I figured it was because of some muscles that the monster kicked around my throat. 

"I know you can't eat cake so I brought this for Ethan, and the actual surprise is I'm gonna make you some flower crowns!" Saad niya at umupo sa may paa ko, I smiled at her and mouthed "Thank you." 

I was physically, mentally, and emotionally tired. I didn't get married, I got beaten up, and I am in no shape to even do anything helpful. I felt useless. Utterly useless. 

"You okay?" Ethan said before holding my hand, I nodded and kept on holding his hand. I don't know this feeling but I loved being around Ethan. It was like he was such a caring best friend to me. He wasn't this close to me. He would usually just stand by elsewhere or in a corner and look at us. But ever since the wedding, we became close friends.

I remembered the time I puked on him. Umiwas nako ng tingin, nahiya uli ako sa katangahan ko. I heard him chuckle. Who thought a psycho can be cute.  

"Seb is with some guest. I think he's with the Angria family." I looked at April and had a confused face. 

"Who?" I asked weakly. Para akong paos na hindi mamalayan. On the day I was beaten, when the guy kept on kicking me I was just screaming all my strength, then I felt him kick me in the throat. I closed my eyes and was on the verge of crying again. It was very hard since I can still feel it. 

"Their friend." Saad ni April at tinuro si Then, he smiled and whispered. "Trust him." I nodded. The Allison part in me doesn't care but Ivory is kinda jealous. I smiled and looked at April, I want to help her, but she's having fun all by her self. 

She finished one, and kinda big. She went past me and go to Robert to place the crown on his head. "Thank you dear." I heard Robert say, and kept on reading his book. April started a new one. 

Ethan on the other hand was taking care of me. Pinupunasan niya ng clean cloth  na basa yung mga sugat ko. I didn't even notice the cut on my leg. The guy must've slit my leg while he beaten me up. Ethan then tied my hair in a sloppy way and started to wipe my neck. I felt it hurt, he sighed and looked at me.

"Tiisin mo, it's going to be painful but you have to go through the pain to heal it." I nodded and he once again starting wiping my neck. He was so close to me I can feel him breathing. 

"Good thing I gave this to you." He whispered as I looked at his bracelet. I smiled. "I told you, I would quickly sail the seas for you." He said and kissed my cheeks. It was numb because of the slap, but I still felt it. 

"I was told if you kiss it, it would heal fast." He whispered, I smiled at looked at him. "Who told you that?" I weakly whispered. He smiled and started wiping my forehead.

"A really pretty princess." He whispered back I rolled my eyes as I smile at him. I looked at April who went closer to us and placed the crown on my head. "You look so pretty even though you have bruises all over you." I smiled at her and whispered back, "You're prettier."

As we were talking someone came barging in the clinic. Nag move mata ko sa direction na yun at nakita ko si Sebastian, may malaki siyang ngiti habang nag lalakad siya.

"Ivory, meet Princess Lorea!" Saad niya at pumasok yung babae. May suot siyang napakagandang damit, kumpara mo sa mga simple kong mga dress na medyo magara din.

"Hi, nice to meet you. I brought some coffee, tea, and a few scarves from our kingdom. I hope for your fast recovery." Saad niya at nag bow sakin, tumango na lang ako ng simple.

"I'll tour her here in Gardiena, along with her parents. Ethan can you take care of her for me please." Saad ni Sebastian, I heard Ethan sigh.

"He should be taking care of you." He whispered, I chuckled as his arrogance is starting to kick in again. "What was that?" Tanong ni Seb, umiling na lang ako.

"Nothing." Saad ni Ethan. I smiled at them and nodded at Seb as a sign of agreement to what he wanted to do.

"Have fun." I weakly said, inulit naman ni Ethan. "She said have fun." Ngumiti naman si Seb at nag babye na. He didn't even say I love you.

I felt a little jealous, maybe it was the Ivory side of me. On the other side I was happy with being beside Ethan, he made me comfortable at all times. 

"He's your soon to be husband, he should be here right beside you." I smiled at him and hold his hand. "I'm happier being here with you two." I weakly stated, almost whispered. 

April smiled, umupo naman siya sa tabi ko at nag hikab. "Are you sleepy?" I asked, she nodded in response. Humawak ako sa braso ni Ethan, he helped me move a little bit to his side. Malaki laki ang bed ko, since maliit naman akong tao. Nag kasya kami ni April while Ethan was sitting in a chair beside me. 

She laid beside me, I slowly lift up my arm and I played with her hair. Ethan finished cleaning my bruises and relaxed in his big chair he placed his legs on the arm rest of the chair, he closed his eyes and hummed a song I haven't heard of. He was in the middle of the path between me and his dad, his chair was facing us so he could face us both. It was about 3 in the afternoon, so Robert was also asleep. And after a few hums from Ethan, I looked at April who was asleep too. She didn't touch my bruises and kept a little distance.

"Can you sing that song for me?" I asked Ethan, even though he was closing his eyes, he chuckled at me. 

"Sorry, I don't sing lass." He simply stated, umiling ako. "Come on, please?" I said and smiled at him sweetly. I heard another chuckle. "Fine, but it's still in construction, so don't judge it." I nodded. 

"The moment I saw you, it felt something new like the sky turned to blue," He sang, I smiled and replied. "The sky is blue." He opened his eyes and gave me a sharp look.

"Shh, no interruptions please." I silently laughed, He closed his eyes once again and started to continue.

"The flowers sang I love you and from then I knew you're the one for me," He paused for a bit and looked at me. I felt a little blush. 

"Because I can see you, being with me," He smiled at me sweetly, and my heart started beating crazy. I saw him look away and closed his eyes again. 

"The way you make me feel like I'm such an important person to your life," I smiled at how his deep voice made the song peaceful and made me feel safe, I closed my eyes and hummed along with him.

"And the way you hold on to my hand, is the key to our future, my lady." He sang and started humming along with me, keep in mind we were still holding hands. 

We were in sync, his heart beat along with mine, his voice with mine.

It was perfect.

We were perfect.