Chapter 43

Drew Seb! No to stealing arts!

~*~

Prince Sebastian Mazayla The Third

I immediately jumped on the water as soon as I saw Ethan. The enemies retreated. A few men were injured.

I swam towards him and immediately pulled his arm. I saw it bleed so I took the other arm. I carried him to the dock. 

I slapped him for a bit and he suddenly woke up and coughed out some water. "You made me panic," I stated before helping him. Before he could even reply he crawled back to the water. 

I stopped him and held his arms. "Are you insane?!" I exclaimed and looked at him. He started to cry, an emotionless face but tears started to fall.

"What's wrong?" I asked, he reached his arm out. "My bracelet," He weakly said and looked at the water.

I sighed. I jumped down and looked for it. I saw it glow, I swam towards it and grabbed it before it stopped glowing. 

I immediately swam up and gave it to Ethan. Humiga nako sa tabi niya. He held it to his heart.

"She's going to be in trouble because of me," Ethan whispered, but loud enough for me to hear. I looked at him and he covered his eyes with his arm.

"She needs us, she needs you." He said bitterly. I stood up and looked at the ship. 

Ethan's ship was wrecked, everything was on fire except for the dock. I looked at Ethan with bitter pain. The ship was immediately gone, it was just like a ghost in the dark. 

"Get up, we have to find her," I said, he wiped his tears and got up. 

I turned my head away from his ship. We got back to the castle, where we found April planning. It has been 3 days since Ivory has been taken. 

We are still certain that she's alive, Ethan explained the codes of the glowing pearls. Ivory once escaped but got caught, she sent a long code. I sighed, this will be a hard battle. 

"We got attacked, but the ships are still okay, except for my baby." Ethan cried. Binatukan ko siya. 

"Get treatment, instead of whining all day!" I exclaimed, he nodded and got up and went to the clinic. 

I looked at Gardiena. I sighed and changed clothes, I walked to the ballroom and saw the townspeople in fear. 

Ivory, whatever you're doing we're counting on you. I wished she wasn't this dumb to not ask for help. 

I went outside. I checked some of the men and helped them. As I was helping a guard stand up I sensed something.

I turned around, I saw something. I tilted my head, I saw a little pathway. An instinct in me is saying to not even think about it. 

I sighed and walked to it. I saw a dark figure. I ran after it after realizing it looked like someone familiar. I ran and saw the person running.

He was wearing a black cape, he vanished in the middle of our little chase. I heard noises and prepared my sword. I looked all over.

I was about to attack when some guards called me. From a distance, I looked over and saw that this was near the ocean, and not far away is a little island. 

I shrugged off the feeling and walked toward the guards. "Sebastian, where have you been?" Ethan asked, I shook my head.

"Nowhere, I got lost. I thought I saw X, he was wearing a black cape. I think I might be hallucinating." I said and walked towards him, binatukan niya ako.