Chapter 49

Allison Ivory Perez

I threw the flower pot to the ceiling which made it all collapse. The burned wood crushed X. My heart was beating rapidly. 

Nahirapan nako huminga, I started to cough and held on tight to the book. I started to feel breathless.

"Allison!" I heard them yell. I looked at the window. Binato nila ng mga bato yung bintana. 

Before I knew it, it broke and the tiny little piece of rock went through. I got scared and screamed.

"Damn it! Don't even think of dying, papakasalan pa kita!" I heard Ethan shout, my hands were trembling, and my mind was spinning. 

As I walk I felt my body float. I felt numb.

"When will you ever learn to ask for help?" I turned around and saw Ethan. I smiled at hugged his neck.

"Hi handsome," His expression changed but he still wasn't pleased.

He carried me, not like how Sebastian would carry me. He placed my body on his shoulders. 

"Put me down!" I yelled, still not processing everything that was happening. 

"Calm down! Do you want me to throw you at the sea, I'll feed you to those bloody sharks." Saad niya at humawak rope.

"You're heavy!" Nag cross arms ako kahit di niya ako kaharap. "That's mean!" I yelled back. 

I looked back at the inside of the house. It was burning fast. I got off of Ethan's shoulder and jumped.

"No!" Ethan yelled as I fall. I smiled as Sebastian caught me.

Pinitik ni Sebastian noo ko, pag baba naman ni Ethan pinitik niya din noo ko. "What were you thinking!" Saad niya, kinuha naman niya ako kay Sebastian at binuhat. 

"Xavier's men surrendered, they will be locked up." Saad ni Ivory, Ethan dropped me in the fountain in the middle of the town.

"Ethan!" I heard Ivory yell. 

I grasped onto the fountain and tried to catch my breath as I didn't expect it.

"We're not going to get married," I said and gave him a death glare.

Lumapit siya at tinitigan ako ng kagaya ng ginawa ko. 

"You're mine," He whispered and held my head before kissing me. I pushed his face away. 

"Did we win?" I looked at Ivory and Sebastian, they nodded before helping me. 

"We won," Ivory proudly said and hugged me tightly. 

"After all of these years, we finally won," I smiled and got teary-eyed. 

I saw Bree, she was looking at the burning house her father died. I ran to her and hugged her.

"Ew, get off of me you're soaking wet!" Sigaw niya, I hugged her tighter which eventually made her hug me back.

"Thank you," She whispered. I nodded and looked at her. She was emotional and teary. 

I looked back at the group, we're finally here, at the end of the finish line. I smiled at all of them. I got teary-eyed, after what happened to us all.

Sebastian's father died, my parents died, Ethan's mother died, I got beaten up, Ethan's ship got wrecked, and after a lot of trauma, we're finally at the end. Nalagpasan na din namin.