Chapter 30

Allison Ivory Perez

Robert has been buried, they had to sail him to Mazayla. While everybody was mourning over there, I was here in Gardiena, crying. I was left here, Ethan told me that he'd come back as soon as possible. But I insisted. 

I was all by myself, scared of a little scratch from the window, scared of the maids, scared of everything because of the thought that those monsters come back and beat me up more. 

Who knew broken ribs would take so long to heal? Nakakayanan ko namang bumangon ng konti para lang umusod usod. Lagi lang akong nakatingin sa right side ko, sa tuwing tumitingin ako sa kabilang side naalala ko yung katangahang nagawa ko. 

Ethan gave me a teddy bear, sabi niya habang wala siyang I should hug that. He also gave me a blanket, his blanket. Ethan is making me feel like I'm the most important person to him. I have been 1 month here in this world. Looks like I'm still going to be here for a while. After a few weeks I've been able to move a little bit. It was also been about 3 weeks since the wedding was postponed. 

I looked over at my bracelet, I wanted to touch it so much, I want somebody to take care of me. Sebastian has been busy lately with Robert's funeral. April is in training for being a queen. Ethan is the one taking care of me. 

I heard footsteps, I was hallucinating again. I looked at the window, I remembered the girl. Even though it hurts I need to remember everything, so I know the details on her so I could catch her and kill her. 

I felt a slap, the memories haunt me. When she walks out I saw her burn mark again, a circle with a line in the middle. I pushed my brain to the limit to remember everything. As my eyes were closed, I felt a hand touch my cheek. 

I was remembering Ethan, I smiled at him, while my eyes were closed I remembered every little detail on him. His black long hair, his cute fitted outfits, his bracelet. I felt a kiss on my cheek, my heart was getting crazier, I smiled and whispered, "You look handsome, can you be mine?" I laughed at the thought.

"I know darling, hmm I can be." I got jump scare, when I opened my eyes he was there. Touching my cheek. 

"I told you I'd be back as soon as I can, Sebastian wanted to stay there for a little bit longer. He said he loves you, but doesn't even take care of you." He whispered, he sat on my bed and slowly travelled his hands on my waist. 

"Why are you hugging me?" I asked calmly and played with his hair. "I just. I really needed it, you're the only one who's not going to run away, so just let me have some." I chuckled at him and let him be. I understand his pain, so I just want to let him be. 

"I'm sorry, it was my fault." I said, he looked up at me and smiled calmly. "No, you did a great thing, you warned us and tried your best. It's all right." He said and held my cheeks. 

It was night, the maids were probably sleeping so we didn't have to worry. He got up and hummed again, I smiled as he tied his hair. He looks so handsome. 

"Wanna dance my lady?" He asked and gave me his hands. He slowly helped me get back on my feet. He placed my arms around his neck and he held me on the waist.

"Okay, slowly." He said, he guide me and held on to me tightly. Onti onti akong nag lakad, hinawakan niya naman ako kaya natutulungan niya ako. 

We were dancing, he was there holding me, looking at me, staring right into my eyes as he was humming the song he sang. I smiled at him and danced slowly. He spun me around slowly and once again held on to my waist. 

"You still look so pretty," He whispered, I chuckled at rolled my eyes. "I still have bruises all over my face, and you still think I'm pretty?" He nodded, and spun me again. 

"You are, you always will be." He whispered and just danced with me and never spoke again. It was about midnight when we stopped, he showed me some things that he bought for me. He said he'll buy me a sword next for me to defend my self. 

We just stayed up catching up on what happened, and for some reason I felt like I was at home. We fell asleep, he was holding my hand while he sat on his big chair, while I was just facing him.

The next morning wasn't really eventful. Tinulungan niya uli ako mag lakad ng maayos, he held me by the waist and I held him by his shoulders. The maids didn't make any fuss about it, di naman sila nag tsismisan, they thought na sweet talaga kami at turingan namin ay mag kaibigan lang talaga. Which is true. 

They even played us a song for us to dance to. Everybody is so nice here, I wish I could be here forever. Later on the day tinulungan ako ni Ethan mag punta sa garden, I told him I was so sick of the clinic. 

"Okay stay here," He said after helping me sit on the chair inside the gazebo in the garden. Sadly, bawal pa ko mag picnics dahil di ako makakaupo ng maayos. 

Nagulat ako ng mag lagay si Ethan ng mga cake sa harap ko, strawberry, chocolate, at flan cake. Binigyan niya naman ako ng flowers. "Is this a date?" I asked, he laughed and shook his head.

"Not really, I just wanted to make you feel better." He said and started eating. Habang kumakain may tumakip sa mata ko, at pag lingon ko nandun si April. I smiled at her sweetly, she hugged me tightly kaya napaaray ako. 

"Sorry, I forgot." Pag dadahilan niya, nilagyan niya ako ng flower crown. Nag paalam siya na mag bibihis lang siya at sasamahan niya kami. 

"Is she your surprise?" Tumango naman si Ethan at hinawakan kamay ko. "She still loves you, don't forget about that." He said and kissed my hand. 

"You are really something Captain." I said and rolled my eyes at him. "Oh, you know what, we can go sail to other kingdoms after all of this. If you want to?" Tumango ako, but the moment I saw his arm my smile instantly faded away. I remembered the burn mark of the girl who did this to me. 

"What is it?" He asked, noticing I looked troubled. "I remembered something, the maid had a burn mark on her arm." He tilted his head, and the moment he realized something his eyes widened. 

"Is it a circle with a line on the middle?" He asked, I nodded looking at him confused. He started to panic. He calmed himself down and looked at me. 

"Ivory, those people are very dangerous, they are pirates. Sebastian doesn't know this, and I don't plan on telling him. But those are pirates, be careful at all times. I will protect you, I always will." He said and held on my hand tightly. April came back and looked at us suspiciously. 

"What were you guys talking about?" She asked, I shook my head and said. "Nothing, I was just asking why were you so chubby." I lied. 

"Really? Is my cheeks too big?" She cupped her face and asked, I rolled my eyes at her and pinched it. 

"I'm just kidding, you still look pretty don't worry." I said and helped her take a seat. I looked at Ethan, he didn't look like he was worrying. 

But that's not the only thing I want to confess to him. Should I introduce myself as Allison? Is he ready?

Is he?

~*~

Had to calm down things a bit since the last chapter was too hectic, sorry hehe.