Chapter 47

No to stealing arts!!

~*~

Allison Ivory Perez

My hands were shaking, my body was trembling, my mind was full of fear. But the moment I saw Ivory, Sebastian, and hundreds of our men, I smirked.

You messed with the wrong person X.

The men behind us kept chanting, "For Gardiena!" Non-stop. It gave me the courage I needed to win this war. Kailangan ko tong ipanalo para sa lahat.

The dark aura finally crept in, I smirked at raised my sword. The chanting stopped, and we were faced with a hundred men full of knives, covered in black clothes, two people wearing red clothes that matched their eyes in the front, and in front of them was the one and only X.

His smirk lit up the fire in my heart. The anger, the sorrow, the idea of revenge. Sinikap kong alisin sa isip ko ang lahat ng nararamdaman ko.

"Great job! I didn't know how you did it, but I bet you still have the key to the gateway, mind to share it?" I smiled at him and laughed at him. Everybody got shocked, while Ivory was smiling too.

"You think we'd be here just to give you the key?" I smiled and acted like I was examining my sword.

"You'd have to kill me first," I said and swung it, I spun my sword and gave him my death glare.

"Fair enough, I killed you before, this would be easier." He said before raising his sword. Nag handa na kami, at pumosisyon na.

"Fair well, Princess," Sambit niya bago itutok sa direksyon namin yung sword. They attacked, sumugod na din kami.

Knives were flying everywhere. I dodged it all, I smiled and attacked a lot of people. I slit their stomachs and arms. I hate hurting people, but this is necessary. 

Sebastian sent the signal. He lit up one of the flags and swung it. Before I knew it arrows were headed in our direction. 

"Cover!" I shouted, all of our men covered themselves with shields, and so did I. After the arrows, a lot of X's men fell.

I felt the aura got darker. The twins were slowly going to my direction. Napalingon ako at tumakbo, I have to lure them else where, para di nila mapatay yung mga kasama namin.

They chased after me. I stopped, sumandal ako sa puno at napatingin sa paligid. They're hiding.

"Come out!" I yelled, I closed my eyes and felt the aura they had.

I felt it coming closer from behind so I immediately dodged it. "You've learned," I opened my eyes and saw that Xander was smirking.

"And you're still stupid," I said before attacking him. My sword smoothly swung towards this arm. I smiled as blood dripped.

"You little brat," He said before aiming to grab my hair, I dodged it and kicked his leg. Agad akong kumilos sa ilalim ng mga braso niya kaya nasa likod niya na ako.

"You and your father have a weird habit of grabbing hair," I said and kicked him in the back. He fell to the ground, before I could even do anything I heard a devilish laugh.

"Now that's funny, hi there," Bree said, I smiled and waved. "Hi, haven't seen you in a while," I said before high-fiving her.

"Bree? Bree! You traitor!" Xander yelled, I looked at him. I remembered the bargain we made back in the house while we were left alone.