Chapter 48

Allison Ivory Perez

A lot of our men were still alive, while X's men were mostly dead. I felt sorry for them. As I help our fallen guards, another guard came up to me.

He looked like he was panicking. Before he could even say anything we heard a loud explosion on the dock.

"Prince Ethan is in trouble!" He shouted, I got on my steed and hurried to the dock.

"Ethan!" I shouted, he turned his head at me while he was fighting some men. I immediately got off of my horse and helped him.

Another canon was fired. Kumunot noo ko, napahawak si Ethan sa braso niya. Agad akong tumakbo papunta sa ship ng kalaban.

"What do you think you're doing?" The face of the guy suddenly changed, immediately was changed with fear.

I smirked at him and kicked his face off of the ship. I looked at everyone on the ship, and in a blink of an eye, they were immediately gone. I pushed the canon and faced it with the other canons.

I held on to a rope and lit the canon up. I jumped and swung back to the dock.

"Hi," I said, Ethan was just standing there in awe. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"Come on, the others need us, X is still there." I said. Tumango siya at sumakay na sa kabayo ko. Pagkabalik namin, dumami lahat ng kalaban.

Bumaba na kami sa horse ko. I saw Ivory get cornered, there was a guy on top of her. I kicked the life out of the guy and helped Ivory get up.

They just kept on coming. I looked around and saw Ethan fighting some other men. I helped him.

After defeating them I saw Ethan scowl. I looked at who he was staring at. It was X.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" Ethan shouted at X who was just standing there, watching us. Napakunot noo ko.

"Yes, this is very exciting. Especially watching you die." He said and out of nowhere, a few men were circling us.

"Don't worry, after a few painful stabs you'll get reunited with your parents!" X shouted and laughed maniacally.

Ethan held my hand. He looked at me with assurance, comforting me that everything will be all right. The men started to attack us.

We fought some of them but because we were so tired we started to get weaker. "Allison!" Ethan shouted. I turned my head to him.

"I have something to ask you!" I got distracted so the men swung their sword at my face, good thing I dodged it.

"Ethan! Now is not the time!" I yelled back. Sinipa ko sa sikmura yung lalaking nasa harap ko, at nag back punch ako sa lalaking nasa likod ko.

"I know! But I need an answer to this question!" Napalingon ako sa kaniya, I saw him struggle so I picked up a knife and aimed it at the arm of the guy who was attacking him.

"Can it wait?" I asked, but suddenly another man appeared out of nowhere. He was aiming his knife at the back of my neck so I kicked him in the stomach.

"No, this is a matter of life and death! My life!" I looked at him worriedly. I thought he was going to die so I immediately ran to him.

But before I could even get to him a few men stopped me. Siniko ko sila sa mukha. "Okay? What is it?" Sigaw ko pabalik. Pinag sususuntok ko yung mga humahawak sakin.

"After this pointless war, marry me!" My eyes widen, and everybody else stopped to look at us.

I took the opportunity and punched the guy in the face. I kicked the guy in the face who was attacking Ethan.

"This isn't the perfect time for this Ethan!" I heard Sebastian shout, napalingon ako sa kanila. They were also fighting a lot of men.

"No! I need an answer, so I know if I should fight for my life!" Sigaw niya pabalik. Pinag sususuntok ko at pinag sisisipa yung mga taong nag corner kay Ethan.

After beating the life out of them binatukan ko si Ethan.

"You should fight for your life! Even if I'm not a part of it!" Sigaw ko sa kaniya, nakahiga na siya dahil sa dami ng mga kumalaban sa kaniya.

"So? Is it a yes?" Saad niya, I held his neck and kissed him without hesitation. I once again felt his soft lips.

"Yes, dimwit. Now, no more distractions please!" Sigaw ko at umalis sa harap niya. When I looked back he was blushing so much and he was hiding his face.

"What a cute love story, it's just so sad that it will end tragically." Saad ni X at tumayo. Behind him, more of his men appeared.

We were all tired, a lot of our men were down and injured. I saw X smirk.

He took out one cigar, a man by his side was holding a torch. He lit the end of the cigar with the torch. He took the torch from the guy and looked at me before smiling maniacally.

"History repeats itself." He threw the torch on the side of the house.

Panic built up on me. The fire ate the whole house. My anger was fueled back up. I swung my sword and spun it. I yelled as I point the sword toward his neck.

I went closer to X, but before I could even swing it towards him he held me by the neck.

"You're such a puny little wanna-be. In your world you're nothing, in this world, you're still nothing, a nobody." He whispered as he grabs on my neck and raise me.

"Who do you think you are? You think you're important?" Saad niya bago ako ihagis.Napatakbo sakin si Ethan, tinulungan niya ako.

Tumayo ako, catching my breath. Hinawakan ako ni Ethan, his eyes were full of fear and concern.

"Gentle, don't push yourself." He says. I smiled and nodded.

Before I could even take action a person with a cloak appeared. It was Bree.

She gave him something, I reached for my necklace. It was still there. She gave him a necklace and a key!

What was that? Is that a decoy? I got her idea. I acted and started to yell, "No!"

"Well done my daughter, I have taught you well!" Saad niya, he started to laugh maniacally.

He pulled the book out, bingo. I looked at Ivory, she had the same idea. We did a slight nod so he wouldn't see.

Ivory sneaked, I slowly walked towards him.

"I guess you won X," I said, he smirked at me. "Accept defeat, peasant, bow to the new king of all of the kingdoms, and soon the entire universe." He pathetically said.

I bowed down and while his attention was on me, Ivory appeared at the back. But before she could do anything X smirked and turned around. X held Ivory on the neck.

"Do you think I'm that of a fool?" He asked. Before he could even finish his whole speech I kicked him in the nuts and Bree took the book.

"You traitor! I'll deal with you later!" Sigaw ni X at binato si Ivory.

Ivory escaped and got helped by Sebastian. Bree gave the book to me. I ran to the house next to the fire. The house wasn't as sturdy as I thought.

I ran up the stairs and saw everyone was fighting everyone again. The house was slowly crumbling to pieces.

"What a shame, you are such a hero wannabe, but sadly no one would even know who you were." Saad ni X at bumagsak yung kisame sa may hagdan sa likod niya.

I don't have a place to escape.

"Look's like you'll have to die," Saad niya at lumapit sakin. Tumingin ako sa paligid ko.

The ceiling on top of me was about to collapse. Sa tabi ko may isang maliit na paso na may maliit na flower.

I smiled at my idea. The smile turned into an arrogant smirk.

X scoffed and looked at me like he was going to finally kill me.

"Looks like you'll have to die with me,"