Mi-jo took a picture of her appetising breakfast, and sent it to Jeong Chan-young and Jang Joo-hee. "You should've come with me. Let's go for another vacation soon!" The message said. They're planning to have their own vacation as a trio soon, too!

Joo-hee: I'm hungry. You're so unfair :(

Chan-young: Have you had wine already?

Joo-hee: I'm still hungover.

Chan-young: Maybe we should go to Hawaii next! Let's spot some hot men swimming at the beach.

Joo-hee: Count me in! I'm already packing my swimsuits.

Mi-jo laughed at her best friends. They always know how to make her happy, despite being miles away from each other. True friendship.

Taking her time, Mi-jo ate her brunch slowly. She really enjoyed the taste of the food she ordered. She also looked around the people passing by the café. She wondered what they were up to. People watching has become a pastime for her and her friends when they're bored. Since she's alone, might as well people watch in peace.

~

After eating brunch, Mi-jo went to the flower shop she spotted across the café. She loved flowers. She looked around a bunch of different flower varieties available in the shop. There were tulips, orchids, chrysanthemums, sunflowers, daisies, carnations, roses, freesias, daffodils, azaleas, mimosas, gardenias, and peonies – her favourite ones.

Mi-jo grabbed a peony bouquet arrangement, and went to the counter to pay for it. But as she was about to pay, the florist interrupted her from paying a few Euro bills. "Someone already paid for your flowers, Miss." To say she was surprised was an understatement. She put back her money inside her wallet, and looked around for the person who paid for her flowers. The florist noticed her search, and was kind enough to gesture toward the entrance door where a handsome man was standing and waiting.

"Thanks!" It was the first thing Mi-jo said to the man. "For the flowers, I mean."

"I hope you don't think I'm creepy or anything," the man started. "I just saw you, and I knew you're a Korean tourist just like me. And I thought you're really beautiful."

For the second time in less than 30 minutes at the same flower shop, Mi-jo was taken aback. She smiled and blushed at the man's compliment. A handsome man just bought her flowers, and complimented her! She cannot not blush after those things were said and done. "Thanks again, for the flowers and the compliment this time. That was really nice of you," she replied.

Just when Mi-jo thought he couldn't get anymore handsome, he smiled shyly. 'He was cute!' Mi-jo thought to herself, glad her mouth decided to not blurt it out or it might've been more awkward than it already was.

"Mind if I walk with you?" The man asked. "I'm a tourist myself, but I don't have a set plan for this trip. I just go with the flow... so do you mind if I just tag along?"

STRANGER DANGER. Alarm bells should be ringing right about then. 'But he's handsome. He should be harmless, right?' Mi-jo thought, trying to convince (more convincingly, she said) her already convinced mind. It's like he read her mind because he introduced himself to ease her worries. "I'm Robin by the way. Gu Robin. I've been here in Italy for about a month already. Hope that makes you less paranoid about me doing something potentially harmful. I promise you, I'm a good man!" Robin offered his hand for a harmless handshake. He chuckled, she laughed, and they shook hands.

"You have really soft, delicate hands, Miss...?" Robin trailed off. Getting the hint, Mi-jo introduced herself. "Mi-jo. Cha Mi-jo."

"Mi scusi," a customer interrupted their conversation happening in front of the shop, blocking the entrance a bit. "Mi dispiace," both Mi-jo and Robin replied to the woman. They eventually went out to the piazza.