Jewellery Designs

❗️FICTION❗️ (just like the rest of this collection) 

my ✨thoughts o'clock✨ finally turned into a one shot 🤪 this one's for you @/binjinfreak 😌

PROMPT: Hyun Bin asked Son Ye-jin to help him with the jewelry designs.

JEWELLERY DESIGNS

Another day, another brand endorsement deal for Hyun Bin.

Bin was in his home office getting some work done so he could free the rest of his day to spend time with Ye-jin. He was looking at his initial designs of the jewelry that the in-house artist drew for the collection he envisioned and designed.

Just like any project, Bin really put the time, effort, and thought into this new project. He always saw to it that his works have reasons and meanings behind them. He wanted to give his best to repay his fans and the customers of the brands for their continued support. He also wanted to make the collaborative partnership work.

Bin was becoming his own cow - Hyun Cow.

~

Too engrossed with what he was doing, Bin did not hear Ye-jin entering the room until she waved her hands in front of his face. He looked up, smiled at her, and went back to looking at the designs.

Ye-jin walked toward where Bin was sitting behind his desk. She sat down on his lap and gave him a side hug with her hands around his broad shoulders.

"What are you working on," Ye-jin asked Bin while looking at the screen as well. "Remember the jewellery collaboration I was working on," he started while Ye-jin was listening intently. She nodded her head. "Well, the initial drafts of the design came in and I feel like something's missing but I cannot put my finger on what it is."

"Let me take a look at the drafts," Ye-jin said to Bin. He showed the renders to her. The couple looked at the screen together.

Bin was a bit anxious about what Ye-jin thought of the designs because he designed the pieces with her in mind. "If I may ask, what was your inspiration behind the designs," Ye-jin asked while scrolling through the file.

Without missing a beat, Bin answered.

"You."

For Bin, Ye-jin embodied class, elegance, and sophistication, all of which were what he wanted to capture with his designs.

It has always been and always will be Ye-jin.

Ye-jin blushed and tried to cover it up with a laugh. "You're making my heart flutter, Tae-pyung." Even after a year of being together, Bin could still make her heart beat like there was no tomorrow. He really had his way with words.

"These are really beautiful designs you came up with, Tae-pyung. I actually love them already," Bin let out a small sigh of relief after hearing reassurance from Ye-jin.

"Perhaps my only advice is to keep in mind to have options for different tastes of women while still keeping the coherence of the collection. Do you get what I mean? Am I making sense," Ye-jin asked shyly. With the amount of trust Bin had for her, she really wanted to be of help to whatever he needed, may it be personal or professional, because she knew that he would do the same for her when she asked.

"They should be timeless and classic."

Bin nodded, agreeing to what Ye-jin said. He paid full attention to his woman - listening to her input because he really valued Ye-jin's opinion. She was not known for being mediocre in any aspect of her life especially when it comes to her work ethics and output. She wasn't known as a cow within the industry for no apparent reason.

"I trust you though. I wouldn't be with someone who has no taste," Ye-jin looked at Bin mischievously. "We don't want Yoon Se-ri to be ashamed, right? She's high-class after all," she added. It was one of the couple's inside jokes after working on a drama together.

Bin kissed Ye-jin. "Thanks for the input, jagiya." In return, she peppered his face with light-hearted kisses. The room was filled with laughter which was eventually heard by Mina.

Mina came running into the room with her tail wagging excitedly. She probably thought it was playtime. Seeing her owners laughing playfully, she settled herself by their feet right under the desk.

"Oh! I should get my hands on the whole collection my boyfriend designed. Maybe I can use it during one of my photoshoots. Now, I will have something to remind me of you whenever we're both out working and I'm missing you," Ye-jin said.

Bin gave Ye-jin his dimpled smile. "Of course you'll be the first one to have them. I promise you that," he said. She squealed with excitement like a kid promised with a gift for Christmas in the middle of April. "Thank you," she said and kissed his dimpled cheek.

Bin then typed down the comments on the file so that he could work on them sometime later. Ye-jin then turned off his monitor screen.

"Now that we're done here, you owe me a date, ahjussi. You've been holed up in here and busy with filming that we haven't had a date night in ages," Ye-jin pouted. Bin laughed at her cuteness. He kissed her pouty lips.

Bin surprised Ye-jin as he carried her out of the room. He was repaid with a high-pitched squeal and laughter. She hugged him a bit tighter.

"What my woman wants, my woman gets."