Mad Taste

We already saw Chef and Doctor Ri Jeong-hyeok 🌚 now, it's time for ✨BEST MAN✨ Hyeoky 🙈

PROMPT: Anger

Yoon Se-ri helps Seo Dan with wedding planning.

MAD TASTE

Yoon Se-ri was on the way to her best friend's food tasting for her wedding, the last errand for the day before the rehearsal dinner. As the best friend, she was also the maid of honour. So she's really trying her best to help her best friend plan her wedding and make her wedding dreams come true.

Se-ri arrived at the bake shop and was welcomed by the owner. "Annyeong! Welcome to Dooly Cakes Bake Shop!" It was the place where they'd order the wedding cake and other pastries and desserts that would be served during the reception for the guests to enjoy.

The smell of cinnamon mixed with vanilla was the first thing that invaded their senses the moment they went in. It was mouth-watering even before they saw the cakes lined up in front - beautifully decorated as much as they taste heavenly. The cakes came in various colours, designs, and flavours --- perfect for different occasions. The vast assortment of options of flavours and designs were the reasons why Dooly Cakes Bake Shop was highly-recommended.

Se-ri was led to a private room for their appointment. She was greeted by her best friend, Seo Dan, who was already inside. They hugged each other in greeting. "YAAAY! You're here!" The bride exclaimed. "I hope you don't mind, I actually started eating some cakes already. Let me tell you, they're insanely delicious!"

Dan hasn't turned into a bridezilla just yet and Se-ri would like to keep it that way, trying her best to keep her best friend in line. That was why she accompanied her to almost all of her appointments for wedding planning decisions. From the venue, flowers and decorations, to the guest list -- she had her input to help her best friend make the best decisions.

"Where's your future husband?" Se-ri asked Dan. The future wife gave her maid of honor a sheepish and worried look. She knew what that look meant. Trouble and advance apology.

"Don't tell me..." Se-ri trailed off, not really voicing out her thoughts.

"Gu Seung-jun was dragged into an emergency meeting so he sent his best man to accompany us for this cake tasting," Dan said.

The best man, Ri Jeong-hyeok, was one of the very few people Se-ri couldn't really stand. She believed he was arrogant and it bothered her how much of a flirt he was.

But Se-ri promised not to ruin her best friend's wedding over petty things such as this one. So she'd suck it up instead. But Jeong-hyeok really tested her patience! He was 30 minutes late to the appointment.

"Does he not have a watch to look at the time?" Se-ri commented sarcastically. "Does he not know that every minute counts, especially when it comes to wedding planning?" she asked Dan, clearly frustrated with the man's tardiness.

"Good day, ladies!" Jeong-hyeok greeted Dan and Se-ri. "Yoon Seri-ssi, long time no see! Did you miss me?" Now you see what he meant earlier about his antics. "In your dreams, Jeong-hyeok."

"Let's just get this over with," Se-ri said out loud, rolling her eyes. "You've already wasted enough of our time as it is."

Dan was in for a treat that day! She's like taking care of kids, trying her best to prevent them from arguing and potentially ripping each other's hair off.

In front of them were different cake slices of different flavours. They would have to decide three flavours for the three layers of the wedding cake. The choices were funfetti, red velvet, chocolate, vanilla, carrot, and lemon.