Christmas Pajamas and Goofy Faces

Start from the beginning

It was freezing.

Ye-jin immediately ushered Bin inside and helped him remove his coat. She grabbed his coat and placed it on the rack. "Go and relax in the living room. It's warmer there. You must be freezing!"

With the intention to fix them while Bin was warming up, Ye-jin grabbed the things Bin brought with him. However, before she could even take a step toward the kitchen/dining area, he grabbed her arm, spun her around and kissed her.

"I missed you," Bin said smiling. Ye-jin caressed his cold face, a contrast with her warm fingers. "I missed you too. Now, go! Before I drag you there myself," she replied cheekily.

Having heard the commotion by the entrance, Mina hurriedly ran toward Bin and greeted him. Bin scooped her up, "How's my favourite girl? Want to play? I got you some more dog toys."

Mina was so excited that her tail wouldn't stop wagging. They went to the living room so Bin could play with Mina while Ye-jin was fixing some final preparations.

A few minutes after, Ye-jin called out for Bin that dinner was ready. He stood up and followed her toward the dining area.

The dining area was filled with flowers, candles, and there was a wreath as a centerpiece for the dining table.

Ye-jin was just bringing out the food from the kitchen. Bin helped her bring the other things as well.

After placing all of the food on the table, Bin pulled out the chair for Ye-jin and smiled, "Thanks!"

They started eating while having a light-hearted conversation. They enjoyed each other's company throughout the Christmas dinner.

~

After a scrumptious meal, they went to the living room.

Just like a little kid excited for the coming of Santa and knowing if she was naughty or nice enough to have a gift that day, Ye-jin giddily went to the tree. Bin just laughed at her childish charm. He proceeded to sit on the couch.

Ye-jin grabbed her gift for Bin and excitedly placed the box on his lap. She sat down and took her phone so she could film him opening the gift.

"Come on, open my gift first," Ye-jin said, clapping her hands with excitement. With a smile on Bin's face, he untied the ribbon and removed the lid. After just a peek on what was inside the gift box, he immediately looked at his girlfriend, "Really, Ye Jin-ssi?"

Ye-jin grabbed the contents of the box and laid them on top of their laps. "I got us matching Christmas pajamas!" She grabbed another cloth from the same box and brought it out, "I even got Mina one as well. Aren't we a cute little family?"

Bin was amused. He thought he couldn't love Ye-jin more but he was mistaken. She just kept on adding more and more reasons for him to love her. Without her knowing, she makes him fall in love with her a little bit more each time.

Ye-jin grabbed Mina and dressed her up with the puppy Christmas sweater, some cute little shoes to match, and even put on a reindeer headband.

After Ye-jin was done with Mina, she grabbed Bin's hands and pulled him up from sitting down on the couch. She guided him toward the bathroom and pushed him inside.

"I will not leave this door unless you come out wearing my gift," Ye-jin crossed her arms across her chest to make her look bossy. "You're bossy. I like it," Bin winked and closed the door.

Inside the bathroom, Bin was thinking about what he was about to do. He really loved Ye-jin that much, he was willing to subject himself into this Christmas mess.

Bin tried his best to convince himself that it could be fun and cute to wear this with Ye-jin and Mina. It could help him get into the holiday spirit even more.

Bin took a deep breath before coming out of the bathroom. 'This is it,' he thought. The moment of truth.

A few minutes after, Bin emerged from the bathroom and true enough, Ye-jin was still standing outside the door. He looked down at his outfit once again as if not believing Ye-jin was able to convince him to wear it.

Then again, Bin was in love. He would gladly do anything Ye-jin asked him to do. Even something as silly as this.

Ye-jin squealed, putting her hands to cover her mouth and to prevent herself from squealing even louder. She jumped out of excitement and laughed at Bin's defeated yet adorable expression.

Ye-jin smiled and hugged Bin. "You are so adorable! A big comfy teddy bear only for me. Go back to the living room and I'll change."

Ye-jin came back to the living room and didn't even sit beside Bin. She just went off, grabbed her polaroid camera and phone, and immediately announced, "Let's take pictures!"

"Do we really have to," Bin whined and pouted. "Oh suck it up you big baby. Don't you want to remember this moment with me," Ye-jin replied. She was really the master of guilt tripping him.

"Fine. But don't you dare post the pictures on your SNS," Bin stood up to go in front of the Christmas tree, ready for Ye-jin's instructions on how they will pose for tons of goofy pictures they were about to take. "Don't worry, they're just for me... and maybe some for our family and my Cinderella sisters," Ye-jin smirked.

Bin let out a groan but obeyed Ye-jin's wishes nonetheless.

The couple took tons of selcas that night.

They had pictures cuddling on the couch with Mina on their laps, in front of the beautifully decorated Christmas tree, and sitting by the tree along with the other gifts that were yet to be opened.

Their most favorite picture has got to be their kiss under the mistletoe.

"Aren't you glad we took pictures so we can look back at this magical moment - our first Christmas together," Ye-jin asked while she was scrolling through her camera roll and Bin was looking at the polaroid films. "Yeah, yeah. You're right as always," Bin chuckled. He kissed her once more.

It was a really good Christmas indeed.