part 5: Scarlett's house

Start from the beginning

"Can I use your shower?" I asked trying to sneak way from food.
Scarlett looked over at her husband that was finishing off the food.

"Ehh after dinner now sit down, food is done" Scarlett said looking at the food like it was the best part of the day.
Colin placed a pot of mac & cheese on the table placing his heat resistant glove under it. Scarlett poured some Mac & cheese on my plate, it was quite a lot, she probably thought it was a normal portion.

After eating a quarter of the plate I thanked for the food and sat down till everyone was finished.

"You're not more hungry than quarter of the plate?" Colin asked concerned, I shook my head for an answer.
Scarlett shrugged and Elizabeth stole my plate. When Scarlett noticed she lightly punched Elizabeth's shoulder.

"We can't let the food go to waste now can we??" Lizzie sassed slightly while laughing. Elizabeth started to eat the mac & cheese on my plate.

"You OK?" Scarlett asked placing a hand on my shoulder, I looked over at her with a smile.

"Yeah, it just felt weird, eating all of that" I stated smiling at her, she gave a sad smile but went off to chatting and eating again. Silence spread as we heard small cries, I stood up and looked at Scarlett who gave a nod.

I walked to Rose's room, to find her sitting up in her bed with tears running down her small apple cheeks.
"Hey Princess Rose what's up?" I asked and sat down next to her.

"Y/n will you ever leave me?" Shit how am I gonna tell her that I won't stay here forever. "Princess Rose you know I only came for a sleepover right?" I asked cupping her face, "but that doesn't mean I won't annoy your mother about coming here to visit you!" I said and placed a kiss in-between her eyes, on the bridge of her nose.

"You want me to tuck you in, maybe read a story?" I asked, stroking Rose's hair gently, she nodded with wide eyes.
She laid down and I covered her tiny winy body with the covers and tugged them under her body, I placed a kiss on her forehead. I found a book in a smal shelf beside her, I took it out and started reading.

~~time skip~~

"And they lived happily ever after" I finished off, I looked over at Rose who was nearly sleeping, o turned off her night lamp and started walking out the door.

"Y/n! Will you stay please I need you" her little sad voice broke my heart, I half smiled at her.

"Of cause, wanna sleep on top of me?" I asked as i got under the covers, rose climbed onto my chest and laid there listening to my heartbeat. Soon after i felt my eyelids getting heavy and i dozed off to sleep.

Scarlett's pov:

It was long since y/n went to Rose's room to see what the little girl was crying about. "Hey Col I'm going up to check on Y/n and Rose" I whispered and stood up and started to walk away.

I got up and opened the door silently to find the cutest sight ever, Rose was laying on top of Y/n listening to her heartbeat. I quickly took out my phone and snapped a picture of them sleeping.

 I quickly took out my phone and snapped a picture of them sleeping

I quickly but soundless went downstairs. I found my way to the kitchen smiling at the picture on my phone.

"How were they?" Colin and Lizzie said in harmony, I showed them the picture and they went in awe.

"That's so cute, and look y/n is smiling" Lizzie said like she was getting controlled l something.

A/n: I have seriously so bad WiFi, anyways I'll get better tomorrow.

Stay hydrated, eat something just s little something please, and try and get some sleep it would help me not die!!

Love ~M~