part 5: Scarlett's house

Start from the beginning

"Which way Princess?" I asked the princess(Rose we all know it's Rose that little bundle of joy), Rose let out an adorable laugh. Rose pointed her adorable fingers.
We quickly got to her room and I placed her down.

"Thanks for the ride Y/n!!" Rose said still laughing.
"My honor your majesty," I said making Rose laugh even more.
Rose shoved her door open to reveal a room bigger than my living room at my house.

"Here's my bed, it's really fluffy, ooh over here is my is my drawings do you like them?" The little princess said in excitement.

"Hmm let me think," I said making Rose frown, "I'm kidding, I love them, they are really good!" I said making Rose smile again. Rose started giving me a tour of her room until we heard a car pull up outside.

"Y/n do you know who it is?" Rose questioned, I thought for a second and remembered that Lizzie was supposed to come today.

"I think it's your Aunt Lizzie" with that said her face lit up and she stormed off.
I walked out of her room and to Scarlett and Colin who were dying from laughter.

"That girl really loves her Aunt" Colin said through laughter, they didn't even notice me, which I by the way are grateful for, Rose was standing at the door waiting for it to open.
When it opened and Lizzie came in she nearly got tripped by Rose.

"Hi Rosebud, how you doing?" Lizzie asked the little bundle of joy standing at her legs.

"I'm great, I met Y/n today and I showed her all my drawings, she said she loved them, but Mommy and Colin laughed when they saw how much I already love Y/n" she really is a princess both of heart and looks(I know where she got that from *cough* Scarlett*cough* *cough*). Lizzie smiled and waved to me, I gave a small wave and smile.

"Aunt Lizzie wanna know what Y/n called me?" Rose said to her Aunt who yet was to close the door.

"I would love to hear that, but may I come inside first" Lizzie giggled, Rose frowned slightly but moved out of Lizzie's way, Lizzie got further into the room and closed the door before nearly getting dragged out the room.

"Hey Y/n would you like something to eat, I know someone who is starving" Colin said and looked over at Scarlett who was going through their fridge.

"Thanks but no thank you, I'm not hungry" I tried to polite turn his offer down. Scarlett looked over at me with stern eyes.

"Y/n what have you eaten today?" Scarlett asked with stern showing in her voice. Now I was fucked, i could either lie and probably sound unbelievable or i could tell the truth and get food stuffed down my throat.

"I had, ehh.... cereal yeah I had cereal to breakfast, then at lunch I had a sandwich, yup a sandwich to lunch" I lied and now I look like and idiot.

"So you haven't eaten today at all" Scarlett said straight out, she turned back to the fridge.

"How do you feel about Mac and cheese?" Colin asked I shrugged.

"I'm not hungry" I mumbled under my breath, I was hungry but I was gonna starve myself so I could get thinner.

"Colin mac & cheese sound just fine honey" Scarlett said and pecked her husbands cheek.

"Did I hear someone say mac & cheese?!" Lizzie exclaimed walking to the entrance of the mansion.
Scarlett nodded and started walking towards the kitchen, i followed her along with the rest.

"I put Rose to bed" Lizzie said as we arrived at the kitchen, Colin started making mac & cheese and Scarlett sat down around the table to talk with Lizzie. Once I saw dinner was nearly done I went over to Scarlett.