Chapter 47- Planning

*a day or two later*
"Miss Y/L/N, you are needed in the meeting room," Friday says.
Odd.
I go to the meeting room.
"Hey Y/N we need your help with how to attack this hydra base," Steve says as I walk in.
That caught my attention.
"Ok what do I need to do?" I ask.
"Well, fist you need to tell us about the Hydra base as it's the one that you were in and escaped," Steve says.
"You need to tell us how you escaped as well," Tony says. Steve rolls his eyes.
"Then we need you to tell us a bit about the guards that work there if you know anything about them. After that we'll need your help to figure out the floor plan and where it's most guarded, least guarded, who the strongest guards are etcetera," Steve says.
"Ok, how far are you through hacking the Hydra database?" I ask.
"We've got basic stuff," Tony says.
"I can help you get through some of that stuff. They often talked about things like that while guarding experiments and hostages because of how frequently we had our memories wiped," I say.
"Sounds good," Tony says.
"When do I start?" I ask.
"Right now if you can," Steve says.
"Sure!" I say.
"What do you need?" Tony asks.
"A secure laptop for hacking the Hydra database, somewhere to print to and a pen and paper," I say.
"Ok, come to the lab with me and I'll get you set up," Tony says.
I follow Tony and get in the lift with him.
"Also, I can create a virus based on Hydras files to insert into their computers when you guys attack if you want," I say.
Tony looks over at me with an interested look on his face.
"I'd just need a secure USB," I add.
He nods.
When we get to the lab he leads me to a computer next to where he and Bruce are going to be working. He tells me which printer the one next to me is and hands me a pile of stuff that I can use. I thank him and get straight to work.