Chapter 13- Explore

After the events of this morning Loki moved my stuff into my own room so he could keep a better eye on me. He knows that I'm similar to him in many ways and from that he knows how to properly look after me.
He came in earlier to start helping me control my magic and learn how to use it.
I haven't left this room I've been put in. I'm too scared to go anywhere. I know I should explore. I get up and walk out of the door. It doesn't seem like a massive ship. I can see that I'm at the end of some sort of hallway. I walk a couple of steps and turn left. I can see a living area looking thing and a kitchen. I walk out into that. Then something catches my attention. There's a massive window you can see out of. Under it sits a control panel and two chairs. Like is seated in the left one. Out the front though I can see all sorts of things. I gasp in amazement.
Loki jumps out of his chair and flings around to face me, evidently surprised that I was there.
"Odins bear! You scared me!" He says.
"I- I'm sorry," I respond in a small voice.
He smiles at me.
"So where exactly are we?" I ask.
"Orbiting Midgard just far enough away that they can't sense us, but close enough that we can still see them," he tells me.
"What the heck is Midgard again?" I ask.
"Oh right. Earth," he responds. With that he turns around and sits back where he has been before I disturbed him. I turn back around and walk over to the kitchen to see what food Loki has. There's heaps of things. I look at the time. Definitely dinner time. I check with Loki that's it's cool for me to make food. He has the materials to make spaghetti so I decide on that.

———————

"Hey Loki, food!" I yell from the kitchen.
He presses some buttons and comes over to me.
He grabs some glasses and a drink and i grab the bowls and cutlery and he leads us over to a table.
I place the bowls down and he pours some drink.
"Soo I assume the last place you stopped to 'stock up' was Midgard?" I ask.
He nods, too busy to talk as he's shoving food down his throat. I eat at a more normal pace.
Once we're both done I wash up and we go sit on his couches and drink cold beverages (whatever drink you want).
I could get used to this.