Chapter 14- They Know

I'm sleeping when I wake up from a sudden shake of the ship around me. I fling myself out of bed and make a run to the front of the ship. Loki runs just ahead of me. There's a massive blue steak of light sucking us in.
Loki runs to the control panel and desperately tries to turn the ship away to no prevail.
There's nothing we can do. The blue light sucks us faster and faster. I run to my room to get Gary. He's keeping me sane. Or maybe I'm going insane. It doesn't matter. I run back out. I can see we're getting closer to earth.
A look of horror suddenly plays across Loki's face.
"Oh no. Please Gods no. No no no no no no no!" He whispers.
"What is it?" I ask cautiously.
"They've found us," he says.
"Who?" I ask.
"The Avengers..." he trails off.
I gasp loudly and start to hyperventilate.
Loki looks at me concerned.
"What did they do to you?" He asks.
"We'll, I used to be tortured by Hydra. One day, they came through and did a raid of all the people that Hydra was holding hostage in that certain base. They took every other prisoner, but me. I screamed to be saved but they walked off only whispering to each other that I was too dangerous. After that, Hydra began to torture me harder and more frequently. They used that time the avenger came to hurt me more. They left me there because they though I was too dangerous. They though I, WAS A MONSTER!" I yell.
Loki looks at me, heartbroken.
Then his look changed to even more concern.
"Oh no. They don't want to just check out a random ship they saw orbiting, they know. They know it's us. They know..." he says.