Chapter 15- Re Entry

"We have no choice now, we have to land wherever they take us," Loki says to me.
"Tell me you're kidding..." I say.
"I wish I was..." he replies.
"Get ready for re-entrance, buckle up, bring Gary," Loki tells me. I nod and walk over to the spare seat.
I buckle up and we begin to re enter.
After we entering earths atmosphere we try to escape the blue light that is still bringing us in. It's hopeless. We can't do anything. The ship lands safely on the ground. I climb under the control board with Gary as Loki begins to lock all the doors on the ship with extra locks so that no one can get in. Loki tried to take off again but can't. There's nothing to do.
I whimper. Loki looks at me with a sad face.
"We're doomed..." he tells me.
I hear a loud bang and flinch.
A massive hole has been made in the rear door of the ship and the avengers begin to run in. I begin to recognise people immediately. Tony Stark and Thor run up to Loki and slap bracelets on his hands to stop all magic. Steve(R) and Clint follow behind and look around. Natasha walks in and points a gun at Loki.
"Where is she?" Natasha asks.
"Who?" Loki asks.
"You know who," she says.
"Uhmmm, elaboration please?" Loki asks her.
"Y/N, where is she?" Natasha asks firmly.
"Who is that?" Loki asks cautiously.
Clint and Steve continue to look around.
"Where. Is. She?" Natasha asks Loki, raising her voice.
Steve sees me.
"Over here," he says.
What do I do?
I slowly pick up Gary and emerge before bolting. Natasha grabs me and Clint stick the bracelets on me as well before he ask Steve try to grab me. I flinch and move away, hugging Gary to my chest. Natasha grabs Gary off me and I scream.
"NO! DON'T HURT THE PLANT!" I Scream at her. She looks at me confused as Clint and Steve pin my hands behind me back.
"I gave her the plant to draw and became emotionally attached to it," Loki explains.
They look at him weirdly then look at me with even more confused faces. They shrug and lead us inside.