Chapter 29- It's Ok

TW!: Abuse

"Aww, the little baby's hurt!" the agent says.
I hold back tears and summon all the power I can muster and throw it at the agents, knocking them back into a wall. They begin to bleed rapidly.
Oh no, I killed them again.
I'm going to get punished.
Some more agents come in. They put restraints on me and start to beat me up.
"What did we tell you would happen if you killed more of our agents?" one of them asks.
I don't answer.
"ANSWER ME!" the agent yells as he begins to feed me a drink.
I know what this is. A poison that puts you in come of the worst pain.
I begin to scream.
I don't want this.
My tears flow as I scream more and more.
"Y/N!" I hear someone yell. I don't know where from.
"Y/N wake up!" I hear the voice yell.
I'm in pain and I continue to scream.

I jump forward suddenly as I'm shaken awake.
A hand touches me shoulder and I flinch.
"No! Please don't hurt me!" I whimper softly.
"Hey, hey, It's me, Loki," The voice says.
Loki.
I turn towards him.
He smiles at me and softly takes my hands.
"It's ok, it was just a nightmare, it isn't real. You're ok," Loki says pulling me into a hug. I rest my head against his chest and cry. He draws circles on my back and combs my hair with his fingers. We sit like that for a couple of minutes while I calm down. He picks me up and moves me over to the bed. When he places me down it looks as if he's going to leave so I grab his arm.
"It's ok, I'm not leaving," he says as he lays down next to me. As soon as he lays down he pulls me into another hug. I place my head against his chest again and he continues to rub circles into my back. I slowly fall into a more peaceful sleep.