Chapter 68- Avengers Assemble

Steve's POV

We're almost there when Tony gasps and silences everyone.
"Guys, she's moved outside the base area and then she's stopped moving."
We all turn and look at him.
"Ok, change of plans. Cap, give us a new plan," he says to me.
I stand up and walk into the middle of everyone.
"Ok, we will park outside the base and will split into five groups. The first group will guard the Quinjet. The second group will go straight into the base and hack the systems, attack the operatives and blow up the base when they're given the all clear, the original plan. The third group will be going around the outside of the base and getting agents from there. The fourth group will be going to check for prisoners and other people that have been kidnapped by Hydra. The fifth group will go to Y/N's tracker and if she's there they'll take her back to the Quinjet and then they'll join the others in the base. Group one, guarding the Quinjet, will be Peter and Scott. Group two, following the original plan, will be Tony, Thor and Sam. The third group, going around the base, will be Vision and Strange. The fourth group, going to look for prisoners, will be Clint and Wanda. The fifth and last group, rescuing Y/N, will be Loki, Nat, Bruce and I," I say.
Everyone but Bruce nods.
"Steve, why am I coming?" he asks.
"You need to come just in case she needs some medical assistance right there. Once we get back to the Quinjet you will stay," I tell him.
He nods.
I look around to find Loki. He's sitting in a corner looking nervous. I walk over to him.
"Are you going to come into the base with us once Y/N is back here with Bruce?" I ask.
He doesn't respond for a couple of seconds but then stands up and looks at me.
"Absolutely. I'm going to kill all of them," he says.
I'm slightly concerned but I nod.
"Good. We're going to need some anger to get all these guys," I say.
He smiles slightly.
"Ok! LET'S GO!" Tony yells as the jet lands.
Everyone looks at me.
"Avengers... assemble," I whisper and we all run of the jet.